True or False game

masta man

False, too insubstantial
The next poster is stuck at home with nothing to do because his parents and (able to drive) brother are at work. So this person spends his time on a message board, watching comedians on the internet, and ate a whole box of Zours so now he feels nauseous. He also has his annoying little brother or sister who is monologuing about their crappy 2nd grade books, and how Alex Rider of Stormbreaker nearly gets eaten by a jellyfish. He is also steamed because someone broke his Star Wars monopoly CD. So there is nothing to do. He is Bored.
But still sexy.
By the way all who are watching go to hilarious comedian a thread I made. It has a link to a comedian that cracks me up; Titus is the funniest comedian ever.

mike22cha

False. I'm bored with no siblings and haven't eaten a whole box of anything and I don't watch a comedian on the internet. But I do go on itunes a lot.
The next poster has bought at least 5 songs off itunes within the last week.

mike22cha

True!

(How'd you guess?)
The next poster has a dog as their avatar. No idea how to spell that kind of dog so I won't go specific.

mike22cha

False? I don't know and don't think I want to.
The next poster at least one of the following bands: Green Day, U2, Finger Eleven, The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Creed, Staind, Trapt, Three Days Grace, the White Stripes, Daughtry, and Crazy Frog.

mike22cha

False. Nobody should say they have a hot mom, that's just wrong.
The next poster has listened to the Saints are Coming by Green Day and U2

mike22cha

False. (I don't like a lot of rap and my dad doesn't want me to be a ganster
so he won't let me listen to it though I like some songs)
The next poster needs a job.

masta man

True
(You have no idea
)
The next poster Is watching a Barbara Streisand 8 disk set sale on paid programing, after going to summer gym.

mike22cha

No thankfully.
The next poster watched a thing on mega yahts today and wants one but thinks we give celeberties to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

masta man

1/2 True I don't watch mega yachts but I do think we give celebs too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The next person has to go help his dad with groceries but will be back on at 7 (make dinner etc etc)know what I'm saying.