True or False game

A

alix

false... i need cash to support my growing SW habit. salt is my crack. i dont do real crack. so i do salt.
the next poster watches 'Gene Simmons Family Jewles'

A

alix

OMG so true i swear to god that stuff is chemicals in a can... it is so disgusting looking....
the next poster hates spam yet owns the 70th anniversary t-shirt (i swear i dont...)

seasalt101

Originally Posted by alix
OMG so true i swear to god that stuff is chemicals in a can... it is so disgusting looking....
the next poster hates spam yet owns the 70th anniversary t-shirt (i swear i dont...)
i have seen life form inside the meat stuff was not pretty false anything to do with spam makes me squirmy the next poster used to mix all their sodas together when they were a kid

autofreak44

yay page 25!!
i remember when this was on page 1
i still am a kid and yess, i do make a furious tiki god every once and a while....
the next person buys marie calendars microwavable dinners when they are on sale

slowburn22

Umm false... I havent been out of the single game long enough to not know a good frozen dinner... What is that crap?
Next poster LOOOOOOOOVES Italian food...

A

alix

false, no business, no card.
the next poster is irritated by people who take life too seriously.

A

alix

true. is this the longest thread on this site?
next poster thinks this thread will make it to 2000 posts

seasalt101

true as long as we are bored this will go on, the next person has passed loud gas in a public place and the public knew it was you

A

alix

false, well, not on purpose. The next poster pokes smot.

true.
The next poster has never drunk achool or smoked a cigarette and plans not too.
false.
next poster disapproves.

bpaul1201

false i beleive you can do whatever you want to do as long as it is not affecting other people in a negative matter
......so lite'm up!

next poster thinks the NRA is for wussy's!