Trump

dragonzim

Donald Trump just offered to donate 5 million dollars to the charity of Obama's choice if he'll release his college and passport records. Seems pretty reasonable...

reefraff

LOL! I thought he was going to release the evidence to prove 0bama is Aunt Esther and Alfred E Numan's love child.
0bama doesn't want to release his transcripts because as he wrote in his book he spent his college years hanging with Marxists and other radicals.

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498135
LOL! I thought he was going to release the evidence to prove 0bama is Aunt Esther and Alfred E Numan's love child.
0bama doesn't want to release his transcripts because as he wrote in his book he spent his college years hanging with Marxists and other radicals.
With that goofy grin Romney makes everytime you see him listening to Obama in the debates, you'd think he was an Alfred E. Newman clone.
I remember seeing some transcript from when Obama was at Columbia, but of course they say it was a fake. Trump doesn't even want to see his grades or what classes he took. He claims the transcripts will have some info of where he was born. I don't recall having to show my place of birth on my college admission forms. Had my birth date, my current address, and the address of my parents.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498162
With that goofy grin Romney makes everytime you see him listening to Obama in the debates, you'd think he was an Alfred E. Newman clone.
I remember seeing some transcript from when Obama was at Columbia, but of course they say it was a fake. Trump doesn't even want to see his grades or what classes he took. He claims the transcripts will have some info of where he was born. I don't recall having to show my place of birth on my college admission forms. Had my birth date, my current address, and the address of my parents.
There is talk 0bama got aid as a foreign student when he was at Occidental College. I know he used the name Berry Sarranto (SP?) but I don't think any transcripts have been released.
THe Romney smirk is him trying not to laugh at the whoppers 0bama tells.

geridoc

The only reasonable response to a clown is to laugh at the absurdity of the act, which grew old months ago. However, one must never, EVER, feed the trolls. Now, if a billionaire wants to offer $5 million to see Romney's tax returns maybe we have something to talk about.

jerthunter

So if Trump donates money because Obama releases his records.. who gets the tax deduction? That is the real question.
Also, I will donate $2 to charity if Romney releases the note he passed in the 3rd grade stating "girls are icky - The Mittster"

darthtang aw

The only reasonable response to a clown is to laugh at the absurdity of the act, which grew old months ago.  However, one must never, EVER, feed the trolls.  Now, if a billionaire wants to offer $5 million to see Romney's tax returns maybe we have something to talk about.
So much for the liberal belief system of helping those in need.....
If someone would donate 5 million to see Romneys tax returns, I would be the first person calling Romney and asking him to Release them.

jerthunter

What would be the advantage for Obama giving into pressure from a clown like Trump?
Its not like he would win any votes. The people that will believe any crazy conspiracy as long as it backs up their beliefs won't suddenlyy change their mind and vote Obama. On the other hand if Obama gives in to the pressure from the crazies and wackos he will look weak and lose a lot of respect, as well as encouragee more of the same crazy behavior.
On the other hand, what does Trump have to gain or lose? He knows Obama won't do anything so he doesn't have to worry, plus, even if Obama did release the requested records, he still has final say about if he considers it sufficient. If he does donate money, then he gets to be the good guy who donated five million dollars, money he can donate from money he may have donated anyways, but this why he gets everyone talking about it.

darthtang aw

What would be the advantage for Obama giving into pressure from a clown like Trump?
So there would be no advantage of five million dollars going to the charity of his choosing? If he released them Trump wouldn't be able to not donate the money...otherwise he then looks the fool. And trumps ego will not allow him to look the fool unless it is his own doing.

jerthunter

Trump is already a fool and already looks like one so that point is invalid.
As far as whether a donation would be good, I said it wouldn't help Obama. Now if Obama, Trump, or anyone else feels like giving to charity, they should without putting cavats on someone elses behavior. Its Trump's money, so the decision to give or not give is his, and Obama has no control over it.
Also, even if trump donates the money, it would likely reduce his future charitable contributions resulting in no net increase is money being donated.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerthunter http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498283
Trump is already a fool and already looks like one so that point is invalid.
As far as whether a donation would be good, I said it wouldn't help Obama. Now if Obama, Trump, or anyone else feels like giving to charity, they should without putting cavats on someone elses behavior. Its Trump's money, so the decision to give or not give is his, and Obama has no control over it.
Also, even if trump donates the money, it would likely reduce his future charitable contributions resulting in no net increase is money being donated.
LOL! That is the most pathetic defense of 0bama's deceitful ways yet. The Community Organizer has went to great lengths to keep his college records secret so in spite of the fact Trump is a buffoon he just put a 5 million dollar exclamation point on how little we know about the real 0bama.

jerthunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498286
LOL! That is the most pathetic defense of 0bama's deceitful ways yet. The Community Organizer has went to great lengths to keep his college records secret so in spite of the fact Trump is a buffoon he just put a 5 million dollar exclamation point on how little we know about the real 0bama.
What on earth are you reading? Nothing in my post was a defense of Obama. Just simple logic. Obama has nothing to gain by releasing his records... That isn't saying he should or shouldn't, just that he has no good reason to.
Trump is a clown, but he knows how to get himself on tv and get free marketing for his brand/shows.
As far as not knowing much about Obama because he won't release certain records, I don't know if this is unusual.. You know why? Because I've never had any desire to comb through any politicians college applications, birth certificates, or whatever, maybe that makes me a bad citizen.
Vote for who you want to vote for, but if your decision on who to vote for comes down to a candidate's college application, then god help you because you are helpless.

Donald Trump, much like Bill O' Reilley, Rush Limbaugh, Jon Stewart, etc are entertainers. Not politicians. Don't ever forget that, because when you start to blur the two together, then you start to have a problem.
Trump does things outlandish to drive publicity to his brand, and that's it. He's trying to make more money, end of story.
Also, what exactly does ones college application or grades, or transcripts have to do with how Obama runs the country? I could care less about those, just like I could care less about what Romney did at Harvard. I know when I was 18-22 is a far cry from how I feel and think now at the age of 31, I can tell you that.
Both sides are now grasping at straws that just aren't there...

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498305
Donald Trump, much like Bill O' Reilley, Rush Limbaugh, Jon Stewart, etc are entertainers. Not politicians. Don't ever forget that, because when you start to blur the two together, then you start to have a problem.
Trump does things outlandish to drive publicity to his brand, and that's it. He's trying to make more money, end of story.
Also, what exactly does ones college application or grades, or transcripts have to do with how Obama runs the country? I could care less about those, just like I could care less about what Romney did at Harvard. I know when I was 18-22 is a far cry from how I feel and think now at the age of 31, I can tell you that.
Both sides are now grasping at straws that just aren't there...
Best description I've ever heard of Trump is PT Barnum on Steroids.
The fact 0bama seeks to keep his college records secret makes it an issue. I am pretty straight laced individual. Not to say I have never done anything dumb in my life but honestly, for 5 million to the charity of my choice there is nothing I wouldn't reveal, and I aint that charitable of a person LOL! I can't imagine why he doesn't take Trump up on the offer. It would do a lot toward undoing some of the damage 0bama has done to his own stature the last month or so. I mean if you read 0bama's books he talks about hanging with the radicals and Marxist professors. I can't imagine whats in there he's hiding beyond that.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerthunter http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498299
What on earth are you reading? Nothing in my post was a defense of Obama. Just simple logic. Obama has nothing to gain by releasing his records... That isn't saying he should or shouldn't, just that he has no good reason to.
Trump is a clown, but he knows how to get himself on tv and get free marketing for his brand/shows.
As far as not knowing much about Obama because he won't release certain records, I don't know if this is unusual.. You know why? Because I've never had any desire to comb through any politicians college applications, birth certificates, or whatever, maybe that makes me a bad citizen.
Vote for who you want to vote for, but if your decision on who to vote for comes down to a candidate's college application, then god help you because you are helpless.
Bush Kerry and Clinton released their transcripts. Like I pointed out in another post it's the fact 0bama is going to such great lengths to keep them hidden that raises the issue. He can make a foolish Trump look like a complete idiot by taking him up on the offer. After looking into 0bama's legislative record back in 2008 I decided he wasn't qualified to be president. Didn't need to see anything beyond that to make my decision.

jerthunter

Really, good for them I guess? Did they also release their passport applications, and birth certificates? Did they issue them to me personally so that I can verify that they are legit and not just take someone else word for it? Did they provide me with a time machine so that I could travel back through time to personally witness their birth and any point in their life that I wish?
The point is this, what amount of evidence do YOU require, or what amount of evidence would change your mind about the man?
Anyway, if what you say is true, and previous Presidental candidates all released their college transcripts, then Obama, must be a smarter man then any of them. They all did it for free, Obama has already got an offer of $5 million. I bet he could hold out and get another $10.

jerthunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///t/393310/trump#post_3498315
Bush Kerry and Clinton released their transcripts. Like I pointed out in another post it's the fact 0bama is going to such great lengths to keep them hidden that raises the issue. He can make a foolish Trump look like a complete idiot by taking him up on the offer. After looking into 0bama's legislative record back in 2008 I decided he wasn't qualified to be president. Didn't need to see anything beyond that to make my decision.
Since you mentioned a few names of stellar individuals who released their transcripts, did Romney?