trying a 75 AGAIN

matt b

ok well as some of you may know i had a huge leak with my old 75 that was on the 2nd floor and i had to rip up my carpet and everything and while this was going on somehow the tank got crack also
so im going to get a undrilled 75 and put it in the basment. use my remora and the cpr in tank refugium to put cheato in. and im still getting my canopy with 6 110 watt VHOs.. ill have pix when eveything starts

lecithin

WOOOO, I was hoping you would come back. That old tank was nice though :-(
Welcome back!
**edit** it was someone else I was thinking of but welcome back all the same!!!!

matt b

Originally Posted by Lecithin
WOOOO, I was hoping you would come back. That old tank was nice though :-(
Welcome back!
ya i dont know if im going to have the guts to come out of my basment tho!!! my moms so pissed but she knows the leak was my fualt

matt b

oops i was just looking at my other post and it said WAS my fault lol it wasent i dont think lol. the sump just got a leak in the corner somehow like there was not enuf silicone or something.. but anyway do you guys think the cpr in tank fuge will work to put cheato in??? its Length: 7 3/4" Width: 4" Height: 7 1/2"

matt b

ok well its up and running!!! right now i just have my remora skimmer and my old PC lights but im going to have my canopy with 6 110 watt vho and my rogue skimmer soon!!!
2x koralia #4s
1x koralia #2
cpr in tank fuge
rogue skimmer with mag5. going to have soon
55 lbs of live rock
45 lbs of live sand
6 110 watt vho. soon

matt b

well im getting my canopy THIS WEEK. and i still have yet to get a spike so i added a few shrimp. and i got my rogue skimmer last week but the intake broke while shipping so they are sending me a new one.
started feb 1st
aquacontroller jr
jbj auto topoff
2x koralia #4s
1x koralia #3
43x turnover
6x 110 watt VHO
cpr in tank fuge
rogue skimmer with mag5
55 lbs of live rock
45 lbs of live sand

emm0909

Two koralia 4's and a koralia 3? Oh my God dude! I would put two fours in a 180.
Your water has got to be ripping in there. HAHA, put a generator with a wheel on it to power the reast of your house.

matt b

Its about 43x turnover. its not to bad. Im going to be keeping alot of sps so i want alot of flow

spiderwoman

How do you like your controller? Is that the *3* or *jr*?
I would move the rocks away from the glass though, very hard to keep the glass clean.

matt b

Its a JR and I love it!!! and most of the rocks are off the glass a little bit you just can tell

spiderwoman

What do you have hooked into your controller? We are really liking what the reviews about that system are and are looking into getting it for our 135g setup.

matt b

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2478037
What do you have hooked into your controller? We are really liking what the reviews about that system are and are looking into getting it for our 135g setup.
I have my lights, heater, powerheads (and it has a mode for when your feeding you can turn off the powerheads so food dosent go to waste) temp probe, ph probe. and thats it. but its a really nice thing to have.

matt b

And I had the reef keeper 2 on my old tank but it got water in it from the leak. and I like the JR ALOT better

matt b

WOW, I just took the snail guards off the koralia #4s and they are 100000000 times more powerful. I just took the #3 out so all I am using is the 2 #4s now