trying a 75 AGAIN

matt b

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2478305
Those lights are strong enough for SPS's?I have a 125 with them but didn't want to try with any acro's.
I dont know with that deep of a tank. I am only going to keep mine on the top half and softies on the bottom

matt b

I just put my corals from my nano in and 2 bangaii cardinals from the nano. ill post pix when they come out. and the chromis are still in qt and ill add them in 2 weeks

matt b

I just got this SWEET pair of b&w percs!! they look like misbars on one side and normal on the other. ill have pix up soon!!!!!! so right now i have 2 cardinals 1 blennie and 2 clowns

matt b

Here ya go. And wthey have been at the fish store since I set up the tank so I did not QT them. and the chromis are still in QT but are doing great. I plan to add them to the DT in about 2 weeks. My battle vs hair algae is doing pretty good.

matt b

Well the rock I have is crazy light!!! I only have about 55 lbs. So just add about 1 lbs per gal and add more if you want. but if you add more after its setup and have fish make sure its very cured or it could hurt your fish

A

azul1994

Very Nice, I see you have gotten rid of most of your hair algae! Good Job.

matt b

Originally Posted by azul1994
http:///forum/post/2517109
Very Nice, I see you have gotten rid of most of your hair algae! Good Job.
Thanks, I just like over stocked it with turbos and emerald crabs and now I have to take some back. Or I might just put some in my QT while there are no fish in there. I am looking for a new fish maybe a wrasse but I am not sure so any ideas are welcome

matt b

I am wanting to try a copperbanded so tomorrow or the next day I am going to pickup a bigger qt (30ish) ill have pix when I do

matt b

Not much to look at but I said I would post pix. It is a 29g with a koralia3 koralia1 and a rogue hob skimmer. And I am gonna be picking up a chevron tang in the near future

matt b

My thread must be boring
oh well this is more for myself so I can see it grow. But anyway I just got a new fairy wrasse i forget the exact name but its like orange something. Ill have pix when he comes out