Ufc 100

el guapo

I think technically speaking Mir is a far Superior athlete . I think in every aspect of the fight game he is a step or two ahead of Lesnar . The only place that Lesnar is going to beat Mir is with that devastating right hand . I think he will land that and take the fight to the ground . From there hopefully have learned to avoid the submission . My heart wants to side with a fellow BJJ guy but practicality say Lesnar wins in the 2nd via tko .
GSP is a phenomenal athlete his skills and drive are miles ahead of normal athletes . He will stay in the gym and drill something for hours after everybody else leaves . Silva is a beast but Georges just another level . Not much has filtered down to us durring this camp . For the Penn fight my coach's went up to Canada to help GSP train .This time Nate went alone . I think they are taking Silva extremely serious unlike the freak show that was the GSP vs Penn fight. I think this will be another GSP highlight film . Crisp stand up mixed with unstopable takedowns and finished with some GnP in the 3rd.
Henderson will shut up Bisping . I never have really had much of a liking for "the Count" . He has never really impressed me . He has had some lack luster wins on mid level fighters . HE hasn't fought since last October and that was a decision win against Chris Leben. On the other hand Henderson has just faced such better competition. I just see Hendo winning this by outclassing Bisping in the clench . He will take him down and smother him . Hendo will take the decision .

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/3078507
I think technically speaking Mir is a far Superior athlete . I think in every aspect of the fight game he is a step or two ahead of Lesnar . The only place that Lesnar is going to beat Mir is with that devastating right hand . I think he will land that and take the fight to the ground . From there hopefully have learned to avoid the submission . My heart wants to side with a fellow BJJ guy but practicality say Lesnar wins in the 2nd via tko .
GSP is a phenomenal athlete his skills and drive are miles ahead of normal athletes . He will stay in the gym and drill something for hours after everybody else leaves . Silva is a beast but Georges just another level . Not much has filtered down to us durring this camp . For the Penn fight my coach's went up to Canada to help GSP train .This time Nate went alone . I think they are taking Silva extremely serious unlike the freak show that was the GSP vs Penn fight. I think this will be another GSP highlight film . Crisp stand up mixed with unstopable takedowns and finished with some GnP in the 3rd.
Henderson will shut up Bisping . I never have really had much of a liking for "the Count" . He has never really impressed me . He has had some lack luster wins on mid level fighters . HE hasn't fought since last October and that was a decision win against Chris Leben. On the other hand Henderson has just faced such better competition. I just see Hendo winning this by outclassing Bisping in the clench . He will take him down and smother him . Hendo will take the decision .
I couldn't agree more!

ca161406

wanted to go to the expo and compete in grapplers quest this weekend then watch the fight at my buddys house in vegas...but injury and $ prevent me from doing so

d-man

history shows societys that trun to violant entertanment are on their down fall and will have major problems soon and anyone that has trained in the arts knows that a contest is not a fight and most of the "real moves" for a fight you can't use in the ufc

el guapo

Originally Posted by d-man
http:///forum/post/3079310
history shows societys that trun to violant entertanment are on their down fall and will have major problems soon and anyone that has trained in the arts knows that a contest is not a fight and most of the "real moves" for a fight you can't use in the ufc

Spell check and punctuation will help you next time you want to look knowledgeable .
Next time I have somebody down on the ground punching them, I'll remind them that its okay because this "ufc" thing is fake .

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/3079325
Spell check and punctuation will help you next time you want to look knowledgeable .
Next time I have somebody down on the ground punching them, I'll remind them that its okay because this "ufc" thing is fake .

Yeah, cause that blood looked so fake. Along with the swollen eye after the fight.

ruaround

its maple syrup and red food coloring... they also surgically implant the packets to make them burst at the choreographed moment...

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by d-man
http:///forum/post/3079310
Did you just try to condense 3-4 separate thoughts into one sentence?

el guapo

Originally Posted by ca161406
http:///forum/post/3079197
wanted to go to the expo and compete in grapplers quest this weekend then watch the fight at my buddys house in vegas...but injury and $ prevent me from doing so

I'm hoping to go to Grapplers Quest next year .