UFC 59 - April 15th!

angrycrab

I have always really like the guy, a guy I played eq with was a fighter(yeah I know, insert joke here) he never really made it to TV, but After the fight in AC when he beat Rico, we saw him out afterwords and he was a really cool guy, always rooted for him since

zsalinas

SPEG.........did you watch The Ultimate Fighter last night? How about that arm bar he had that sucker in so deep. I was hopin Tito's side would win last night.

speg

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
SPEG.........did you watch The Ultimate Fighter last night? How about that arm bar he had that sucker in so deep. I was hopin Tito's side would win last night.
No.. I missed it! Thanks for basically ruining the show for me though :) haha..
My brother called me today and was like.. oh hey did you watch TUF last night? ... My brain went completely dead for several seconds... I was like... CRAP... yesterday was THURSDAY! I was so bored all night that I went to sleep early cause I couldnt find anything to do!!!!!!
I probably cant watch the rerun of it saturday either because i'll be watching the PPV.... man my life sucks :( I gotta wait till like monday to catch it now.

zsalinas

Oh that sucks dude. ha ha at least you know who won. We have that DVR on cable so I recorded it and caught up on it last night. It was a pretty good one. Kind of funny.

zsalinas

Oh yeah and you don't know who won. I just said somebody won by arm bar and I was hoping Tito's side would win.

zsalinas

lol you can't hate me. It's illegal. I'm so stoked for the fight tonight. I can't wait. I've been excited all day. I hope it stands up to my expecations.

speg

Im excited too... im just hoping my brother doesnt back out of going with me to watch it. I'll be sure to express my joy on here tomorrow!

zsalinas

We rent the fights at my house cause I've got like a 61 inch TV and we get all our friends to come over and watch it. We just have everybody pitch in like 5 bucks to pay for it. I probably won't be back on the forum till monday. I never get on at home just at work lol. Have a good night watchin that man and I'm sure I'll be on monday to brag about tito winning lol. Enjoy the fight!

speg

Son of a ... .PO*-#UPOIRWJEF:LSDKFJSDL:FKJEWO:IURE:IOJSDF:LKSDJFl;...... like every single fighter I picked lost.. I was heart broken tonight...
I swear... If I ever again voice my opinions on fighters assume they are all incorrect :p

speg

Originally Posted by Titan
Lets hear the results, I was unable to watch it.
Tito beat Forrest by split decision. I personally feel that Forrest won the fight.... Forrest took a HUGE beating the first round though... I think Forrest needs to seriously work on his aim though... he hits like a truck and can last a long time... but he has a serious problem on his targetting :p
Arlovski dropped Sylvia to the ground... then Sylvia was able to recover and knocked Arlovski out and the ref stopped it since Arlovski wasnt defending himself on the ground well enough.... Broke my heart.
Diaz lost against Sherk in a decision.. I still like Diaz a lot though.. the kid amazes me.. he is a small little scrawny punk but he can take a punch and deliver one pretty well.
Evan Tanner won his fight in the first round by submission.
Jeff Monson won a split decison over Marcio Cruz.
David Terrell won by choke in his first around.
The heat won his fight in the first around by ref stoppage due to bloooooood. One elbow to the head ripped the guy wide open and blood was all over his face... was really sexy.
Thats it I think.. thats all you're getting from me... only like 3 fights i called actually went the way I thought they would... soooo sad this morning.

zsalinas

YES........I told you Tito was gonna win speg. I knew it. I feel like the first round he obviously won. I think forrest won the second round and then Tito took the third round he had more hits and he had that take down. It was way to close to call I didn't know who would win. Awesome fight! I'm so pissed about the Arlovski fight. When Arlovski went down he did have one had underneath by his face tryin to block the punches. The ref shouldn't have stopped the fight. I hate Sylvia. I hope Arlovski comes back and takes it. Silvia got rocked so hard. You know what's funny. Sylvia has such long arms he never gets hit, but when he does get hit he can't ever take it. Both fight Arlovski hit him in the face hard he went down. What a douche I'm pissed.

jhov2324

DId you hear Sylvia when he said that he fell on purpose when he got knocked out, what a loser, at least he'll give arlovski another chance, I think he won't make the same mistake again, I was going for forrest, but he does need to work on targeting and the fight could've went either way, I can't stand Nick Diaz, I was so glad he lost, he didn't do anything, and I was exstatic when my man Diego, put it on himi, next fight I think I'm going for Hughes, I love the UFC, when are they coming to NYC>

speg

Sylvia said he dropped on purpose?!?! Lol NO.. On UFC.tv they have a interview with him and the guy asks him what was going through his head when Arlovski hit him.. and Sylvia replies "I was like oh sh** he hit me again".

zsalinas

I'm pretty sure this is what he said right after the fight "I fell down because I was tired chasing him around and I knew if I fell down he'd come after me." Well considering the slow motion replay shows him get hit so hard. Also if he fell down on purpose why did he get back up. Another thing is the fight shouldn't have been stopped. Arlovski had his hand blocking his face and Silvia is hitting his hand into his face. I don't think it should've been stopped.

ruaround

very disappointed in the Title bout... The UFC has become TOO much like boxing!!! the good ol days of no weight classes are far gone...there was nothing like Grace taking out a 300 lb sumo... best fighter...not best fighter in a weight class...