ugh

mie

400k home will set you back about 3,200 a month, thats with a good intrest rate and affordable insurance on a 30 yr fixed loan.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2857791
nah those zero edges are expensive for a reason, they're built VERY well...
I saw one in person for the first time at the waikiki aquarium in Hawaii, awesome.. good clam tank and it was lit by natural sun light lol.
Yeah then you get to scrape corraline off the inside and out side... not ideal for reef tanks.

mie

You think its hard now, wait till you have kids and a house payment, oh yeah cant forget the pesky maintenance cost of the reef tank.

mboswell1982

im lookin forward to all of that damnit LOL i just want the joys of getting lots of lil polyps and watching them grow LOL and watching my tiny lil fish grow big LOL

mboswell1982

hah, here's the corals we're lookin at LOL lots an lots of color :p
tell me what you think of these:
Vivid Sunrise Palys
Green & White Pipe Organ
Rainbow Palys
Cherry Bomb Zoanthids
Hulk Zoanthids
Sunfire Polyps
Sapphire Zoanthids
Green Button Polyps
Dragonfly Zoos
Neon Clove Polyps
Dreamweaver Palys
Armor of God Zoanthids
Green & White Pipe Organ
Green Button Polyps

star27624

Those zero edges are awesome. If you get the BC, make sure to check for leaks. Mine seems to periodically leak in strange places.
Hope you get it.
My Mom is similar, not real big on the aquariums or betta bowls. (we own house together) So I feel your pain in dealing with that issue. However, I have 2 2g betta bowls, 1 39g FW tank, 1 FW baby biorb, 2 90g ponds, 1 32 g pond (ponds are outside. During the warm weather I have several other large flower pot ponds), and my SW 14g biocube. I have gotten a 29g BC, but so not have it here yet ( trying to figure out where I am going to put it). Then at work I have 2 3g SW picos, and numerous FW setups.

mboswell1982

well, with any kinda luck, we'll have a place of our own, renting for now, by the end of jan at the absolute latest, so its just a matter of time, but, i think we're gonna do the biocube, or something similar LOL and a 40g fowlr tank at the same time LOL its just a matter of time now

keri

Aww that sucks but.... nanos are great too!!
I have an 8g biocube that I use to grow out softy frags, no fish but you could put a clown goby in it or something, I'd go with the 14 if I were you and get 2 false percs.

mboswell1982

oh i know, but, jess doesnt wanna take a chance on her folks catching it, so, we talked it out tonight, and she told me that once we get our own place, and hope to be renting one by the end of jan
i can get both a nano and my 40g fowlr at the same time
so, i just have to a lil bit of patience and go fromthere LOL

mboswell1982

still working on it, i just sent about a dozen emails with my resume attached, and gotta head back up to white timber up in woodland tomorrow, was gonna go today but caught up with things here at the house an by the time we got it all taken care, it was too late, and while im up there im gonna hit up the different towing companies. another problem im having on the driving front is that i dont have a doubles endorsement LOL i got my cdl a few years ago, and up until this time last year, i lived in the south, doubles arent that popular down there LOL so i never bothered to get it, oh well, so thats got me kinda screwed on several different job fronts