Ugliest Aquarium Contest - Win $100 order

coachklm

this one is the only one i have until a better one becomes available...help plz.... :help:
and its running just fine... 4x96w pc ontop of the 40b rock tank biofilter something or other and and an air skimmer since my other one broke...lol

royal gang

you wanna see ugly?? hehe wait a couple days all i got is some live rock
umm would that be valid for submiting?

jtwittler

okay just switched to sand from cc. :jumping:
I would love to add lr and of course more :happyfish
All i have now is one lonely clown.

jon in tx

Originally Posted by Cdangel0
One more - pitiful isn't it. My kids keep asking for more, they just don't understand - you can have an aquarium, or fish - can't afford both.
Put some Damsels in there!

stanlalee

Damn dec 10th is not time enough for me to neglect my tank enough to win
hmm I have a 10g liverock curing tank with a clump of cheato in it, its pretty ugly.

mikeyjer

There's fish in there, but they all hide when I'm taking pictures...Picture Shy...After going on my new job, been too busy and away from home a lot and it's becoming the ugliest tank...My reef tanks take most of my time, this one might get taken down by this coming year....

stang5_o

Here's my 5.5 minibow. It used to be really pretty, but now i just use it to throw frags of xenia in, and to grow macro algae. Thats the only living things in it other than the coraline and a billion pods.

fighting0

Holy crud. I actually feel alright about my tank now. lol :cheer:
Except for my hermit crab who only has 2 legs and 1 claw right now.

Here's mine (up since June 2006)

pontius

Here is my 55 gallon. as you can see, it's so ghetto that it doesn't even have a stand, it's sitting directly on the floor and has a nice miscut eggcrate on top. the first 2 pics show the nice sheet of algae that covers the front. the third pic shows the wall of hair algae on the back. what I couldn't get pictured was the sheet of slime algae that covers both ends. now, in my defense, I have a nice looking 180 gallon that's up and running. but this 55 gallon IS a functional saltwater tank that's been up for 6+ months and it IS ugly. the current inhabitants are a Sailfin Tang and a Blue Spot Watchman Goby (both will be in the 180 in a couple months). the 55 also sports a 3 inch deep sandbed (much of which is covered by slime algae) and about 20 pounds of live rock. if you need better pics, ask, because I'm convinced this one's as ugly as anybody's. as you can see, it desperately needs a cleanup crew. so PLEASE SWF.com, PIMP MY TANK.