Ugliest Aquarium Contest - Win $100 order

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Announcement:
Since the instructions say that the pictures should be 500x500 or less, I suggest that those who want to have their entry considered, go ahead and use the SWF attachment feature, rather than an online source to link pictures. This will ensure 500x500.
If you are going to link, be sure your picture is 500X500 or less.

jj_harrison

Here is shot from the day he was born, which was 25 May 2006. Titious ate right away after just a few days trying to hand feed him. I didn't get to watch him hatch but it was soo cool seeing the egg floating after 3 months. I dont know if you have to be new new to this my tank has been set up for 4 years. I tryed a reef tank but i spent all my money on equipment all the time and never really bought too much livestock. so i sold it all to the LFS and went with the shark. I figure I am new to the fish only tank and if I still had my dreaded cyno then i think I would win j/k. I would much rather have a clear tank I think.
Edit: - one shark pic + one tank shot

alienup

ok my tank has been going for about 6 months only three fish a blenni a puffer and a ?
I have a cave that mad out of a rock and chinese soup dishes.
I also have a hoberman sphere in it for no reason.
I also think i have an algae problem but theres no place by me to get shrimp or Medicine.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by alienup
ok my tank has been going for about 6 months only three fish a blenni a puffer and a ?
I have a cave that mad out of a rock and chinese soup dishes.
I also have a hoberman sphere in it for no reason.
I also think i have an algae problem but theres no place by me to get shrimp or Medicine.

stdreb27

here is mine, notice the barren,desolate tank in desparate need of some live rock. and the red sand screaming for a clean up crew.