Unscramble the Word Game

mrdc

I struggled with today's puzzle. There is a picture of her coming in from shopping which helps solve the puzzle.
SUGIE
BANIC
BOLTAC

JYL
FO
U
His wife was a chemist but he considered her a …
“_ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _”

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/381386/unscramble-the-word-game/40#post_3323171
Stable job...
AND FLOWER...I never hit the logout button, I just turn the computer off.....so since you are up all night, does it show I am still online at 3 a.m., even if my computer is off??/

I lost this post and just found it...I may be up all night but I'm at work out in the yard and not around the computer. So I never really noticed.
mrdc, I'm sure you solved the puzzle by now...it was a hard one. if you didn't get it, let me know and I will post the answer.

mrdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///forum/thread/381386/unscramble-the-word-game/40#post_3324302

I lost this post and just found it...I may be up all night but I'm at work out in the yard and not around the computer. So I never really noticed.
mrdc, I'm sure you solved the puzzle by now...it was a hard one. if you didn't get it, let me know and I will post the answer.
Thanks but I got it before I posted. The 4 words to unscrable were easy but I spent an hour on the puzzle part. It was a very good one.

M

miaamelia

my daughter who is 9 came home tonight with a word jumble page some of them that she got stuck with I helped her to complete these i couldn't any ideas, anyone
RUVNADSETE---
ESNCUOITR----
BUCAREST---
GUILIN---
EANESICG----
OATUSTRHIEI---
RESUTGDAH---
CTSEIIITVA
from what I can tell from all the other answers they seem to end in S and are things rather than words bear in mind this is a 9yr old
jumble
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
M

miaamelia

my daughter who is 9 came home tonight with a word jumble page some of them that she got stuck with I helped her to complete these i couldn't any ideas, anyone
RUVNADSETE---
ESNCUOITR----
BUCAREST---
GUILIN---
EANESICG----
OATUSTRHIEI---
RESUTGDAH---
CTSEIIITVA
from what I can tell from all the other answers they seem to end in S and are things rather than words bear in mind this is a 9yr old
thanks