unusual but awsome fish

lion_crazz

Just thought I would add a couple here. The first is a fuscus trigger. I have always liked these guys, they are not incredibly nasty, and usually moderately priced when in stores. They are not very common though (at least to me, they're not). The second pic is a Springeri Pseudochromis.

alyssia

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Just thought I would add a couple here. The first is a fuscus trigger. I have always liked these guys, they are not incredibly nasty, and usually moderately priced when in stores. They are not very common though (at least to me, they're not). The second pic is a Springeri Pseudochromis.

Lion, is that pseudo yours? I have thought about getting one in the past but I'm unsure about their temperament.

lion_crazz

The pseudo is not mine, but a friend of mine has that one. Honestly, it can be a little nasty. That is what has always turned me off to them, and is the reason I do not have any pseudos. Nonetheless, it is still nice looking. Come to think of it, it looks like a bigger version to my neon gobies

alyssia

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
the unappreciated green clown goby

That is a really cool looking fish, I've never seen one before.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by Reef.Magic
rofl Carole, ur such a picture diva
Where have you been???????????

FLpriest that was taken at the shop I work at, so was the maori wrasse. I would love to have one some day when I have a tank big enough. Truly a gentle giant...he will kiss your fingers!
All the other fish are mine.

zsalinas

Lion Crazz, I love the candy hogfish. They are so beautiful in person. My lfs had one last week for like 20 bucks or something. Is that good? I'm mad at myself for not buying it now! I really wanted it.