Update with pics!

lili13

Hey all...so life has been upside down with getting married and starting a new job so FINALLY I have a few minutes to sit and post some pics. I don't know if anyone remembers I had a crazy pistol shrimp...wellll, we caught him and gave him back to the LFS...he was mean! So we ended up getting a randall shrimp. We had purchased one before, but thought it had died, cause we never saw it. Alas, the two of them have paired! So they share a burrow and we got them a randall's goby too and they're all pleased as punch
Our sun coral now that he's been moved is doing REALLY well, plus we found a great food for it. We had a frag of frogspawn but our crazy pistol, we thought, had killed it, but I just noticed today it's back! Yippee! Anyways, i'll put up some pics...we just got a clown today too and I think he just found the current cause he's going nutso swimming around...silly lil guy.
the first pic is from earlier this year so you get an idea of what it used to look like. the scallop died about two months ago, which sucks, cause he was nice to look at!
Enjoy!

lili13

it's the second pic in the second set of pics :) also, if you look at the first and second pic, you can see how much my polyps have multiplied on the rocks!! They spread like wild fire!!

I also have some mushrooms but they're mad right now cause my hubby forgot to feed the tank yesterday!

lili13

oh, ya, coral LOVES our tank...lol They really flourish...our devil's hand is almost too big so we're prob gonna have to split it soon (I'm hoping it does this itself cause I don't want to have to cut it :( ) Our polyps are takin ova the rocks...lol