Updated Pics, 24g Nano

nissan577

hey pat! how it going with the zoas. my bad i havent called you and we didnt go to key largo. but i think we are gonna go this weekend. hopefully we do. ill give you a call if anything

peef

Sounds good man. I will be out of town wed and thurs...but the weekend is great for me. I am moving to virginia on the 15th soooooo hurry up!

peef

So my friends I moved to Virginia....and my entire tank died on the way. I have zoas that have survived but almost everything else died. Fish survived and frogspawn and somehow my peach digi but everything else...gone.
Uhaul broke down and I had to sit on the side of the road for hours....that and the heat packs I bought from basspro were duds......arctic front moving across the US...what does that equal??? A dead tank thats what...

BUT now lets look on the bright side of things. I have TWO new tanks to start up....my newly empty and cleaned 24g NC and my 14g BC....so YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW to that!

peef

Cross Junction..Lake Holiday. Right outside of Winchester. And thanks...it was a nice tank until the move.....

peef

Where are you at? I am so new and don't know anyone that I probably will have NO idea but hey if you want some frags in about a week or so things should be back to normal in my tank. You can email me and I will send pics of what I have and prices as you can't do any trading or selling on this site...
patrickmccoy@zoabuyersguide.com

fireykat04

Originally Posted by peef
http:///forum/post/2921605
Where are you at? I am so new and don't know anyone that I probably will have NO idea but hey if you want some frags in about a week or so things should be back to normal in my tank. You can email me and I will send pics of what I have and prices as you can't do any trading or selling on this site...
patrickmccoy@zoabuyersguide.com
Fantastic! My tank has been up a month and I'm ready to put something in it! I'll email you, give you the run down on the LFS. Thanks!

nissan577

Originally Posted by Everest
http:///forum/post/2946298
this is a great tank!

what's your fishlist and your lights?
thanks
hey everest. peef has a 150w metal halide. as of fish of o can recall he had a bar goby and cardinals. reason im telling you this is i really dont know if peef will be back on here. hopefully he will. and also his tank crash when he moved!