Updated pics on Christmas 56G

yannifish

Very nice tank! I really like your rock work. It's very pleasing to the eye, and it looks like the fish would really like it too.

kiefers

Thanks everybody!! I like to aquascape. Luckily for me I have fish that like to swim in and out of things.

yannifish

My aquascape has lots of arches (its actually somewhat like yours I'm proud to say), and my clowns love swimming in them.

kiefers

it's really nice because we can see them swimming, not just sitting there. Right now I'm sitting here chatting along and the hippies are just cruisin around checking everything out. So much color.
M wife wants me to aquascape her 120G. Man thats ganna be a job.
What is your tank like?

yannifish

Its a 55 gallon, with about 50 pounds of live rock. Its in three piles, left, right, and center, with arches connecting the piles. The piles have lots of caves too. It's pretty nice actually.
Unfortunately I'd be embarrassed to post a pic of it right now...
Maybe in a month or two.

flower

I don't know how good and strong it is so it won't shift, because it doesn't very sturdy. It's really hard to tell from pictures, but it sure looks awesome! I think thats the best aquasacape I have ever seen.

alisamac

It's all been said before but I love that background.. It's nice to see something different and it really brightens everything. And that orange monti is beautiful!