UPDATES!! im excited

drewsta

Looks good but I hate to be the bearer of bad news. You need to get a stand that the tank can sit flush with. It looks like all 4 corners are hanging off. Other then that GREAT START

monalisa

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Looks good but I hate to be the bearer of bad news. You need to get a stand that the tank can sit flush with. It looks like all 4 corners are hanging off. Other then that GREAT START

Geez 20gal, I have to agree with Drew. I'm not really sure what the water displacement is in a 20 gallon, but...hmmmm...I would be a little worried about the tank being compromised by the water weight in those spots...JMO. The tank looks really cool though.
Lisa :happyfish

starkissed

If you don't want to put the money into a bigger stand... at minimum I would at least but a thick plywood board under the tank but to the size of the tank to help support the overhang

20galfowlr

yeah i will have to weld up a little angle iron frame at my shop eventually... anyone have anyother ideas on some different additions to my tank.. as far as inverts go i was thinking about some shaving brushes...

hot883

Will bring the colors out more if you take the background paper off and replace it with a black or blue one.

mythrenody

Looks nice
As far as inverts a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp,or any kind of shrimp. Sexy Shrimp look awsome. What lights are you running? the fake plants give add a nice touch. What kind of fish do you have? Some will eat plants like the shaving brush

20galfowlr

I have a
- Gold Stripe Maroon Clown
- Canary Blenny
- Javenese Damsel ( need to get him out, i couldnt net him any ideas? )
- Yellow Watchman
I think when i get my damsel out of there im gonna add a Tiger Pistol and a Purple Pseudo

dexter

leave the net in the tank for a week of so. hopefully the devil, I mean damsel, will get use dto it.
I tried that method and eventuallly tookout all LR and punt it in tubs so I could get the damsel out.
Good luck!
dxtr

20galfowlr

i like the fake stuff because it gives you more than just rock to look at.. since i dont have the lights right now to sustain coral...