UPDATES!! im excited

20galfowlr

Originally Posted by fedukeford
whats the bright yellow fish you have?? is it a acessor??
canary blenny... sorry it took so long to answer

20galfowlr

alright i made a couple of rock changes.. and added some ricordias... and see if you can see my nudi in the frogspawn pic

ginarox

your tank is very awesome thank you so much for keeping us posted,,,i am very excited for you....have a great night

monalisa

Wow,
What a transformation!! Your 20gal looks as good as some of the mega tanks!! Way to go.
Lisa :happyfish

sleasia

20galfowlr...these are awesome shots...nice photos!!! Your 20gal looks beautiful. thanks for sharing these pics.

azfishgal

WOW! What a difference from the first pic. You have done such a great job! Can't wait until my tank stand is finished and I can start my tank!

triga22

Your tank looks awsome! Are you still using those 130 watts? Those are what I am purchasing for my tank and I am wondering what corals you have? Again very nice tank.

20galfowlr

yeah still using 130 watt compacts, i keep all softs and lps seems to do OK.. ive have a frogspawn for almost 5 months now and hes doin great.. zoanthids do really well pretty much all of them look healthy...

fitchguy

What kelvin Temp. lights are you using in the PC's? Are both 65 watt bulbs the 10K or are you using actinic for one? Please let me know.

20galfowlr

i dont know if i can share information with a Notre Dame fan.. hahaha JK..
Im using one 10k Actinic.. an one 50/50 Actinic and flouescent 65 watts apiece.