UPDATES!! im excited

robsw

right now i am cycling a 20 long with the same lights. and specs. hope mine looks as good when im done.
i like it alot

20galfowlr

thanks alot
yeah its not a reef.. just some easy to keep soft corals haha i wont venture into the hard stuff untill i get my larger tank set up

puffer32

Looking good, I got a 15 I am working on right now. Love your jawfish. I put one in my 150 afew months ago and my tank was cloudy for days, haven't seen the fish since, suppose its dead now

20galfowlr

thanks everyone ill have more pics soon i baught a purple mushroom frag, clove polp frag and a small purple and yellow leather today (in hopes my clown will hang around in it)

20galfowlr

Originally Posted by puffer32
Looking good, I got a 15 I am working on right now. Love your jawfish. I put one in my 150 afew months ago and my tank was cloudy for days, haven't seen the fish since, suppose its dead now

go to reefhotspot.com and check out their jawfish, blue spotted.. he is awesomeee but i dont know if i could spend he money on him.. they do have awesome personality thou

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by 04mach
Id take the fake stuff out.

yeah, i think u shld have to......

triga22

Nice tank! Im getting those same lights. How do you like them. What corals do you have that they sustain.