VENT away!

clown-lover

we didn't even get to know what the case was about....ugh....they said 'settled' before we even went in for questioning....:rolleyes:

redwinger

Originally posted by saltymom
Rotten Onions to the nasty old man in CVS waiting for his prescription at the same time I was waiting for my daughters prescription.
My child was sick with fever, sore throat, and was still sobbing from getting a shot of pennicillin in her rear, from which she had a reaction too before I could get her out of the dr. office. So now, she was breaking out with itchy hives. I had TWO Scripts to get filled, emmediately and before I took her home!!
....I didnt want to DRAG my crying baby in that god forsaken store anymore than that mean old man wanted me too...but guess what...shes my baby. I stay home so I can take care of her. I dont have anyone to just DROP HER OFF ON....I HAD to be there.
....u know what the old fart said to me?
"You Play....You pay....you should have kept your legs together"
???????WHAT????????
I PAY??? You have got to be kidding me...
You mean old *insert explicitive here* I had this baby after 8yrs of trying. I wanted her more than anything in the world...Im sorry her crying has annoyed you
Grrr...so MEAN!! He had no right to say ANYTHING to me.
mean old creep!

Oh, you shoulda kicked him right in the nuts and said, "You mean closed like that ? "

karajay

Originally posted by saltymom
"You Play....You pay....you should have kept your legs together"

How about responding with "Your mother should have kept HERS together"
Nah...I like RedWinger's idea better!

saltymom

I think everyone standing around the

[hr]
was alittle taken aback by his comment too...I saw quite a few eyes go big! I didnt say anything to him...not aword. It hurt my feelings but all I could think to do was give him a shitty look.
I had it put in the peoples say so in the local newspaper too.

saltymom

Originally posted by lovethesea
My 10 year old has had about 2 1/2 hours of homework every night since about last Wednesday. On top of it all she has a huge english test, social studies test AND math test this Thurs and Fri. What the H&@@ are they doing to these kids (and us)
She started her homework today at 4:00. Finished up at 645, ate dinner and I just spent another hour with her on SS and English. GEEZE!!! It was a beautiful afternoon and she couldn't even go out an play with the neighbor kids!!!
Talk about counter productive :mad:

My fourth grade son is a straight A student. Same thing. Hours ontop of hours of homework. Thank goodness he doesnt have to have me sit right there constantly for him to be able to get it done, because my 3rd grade son has a learning disability and ADD..and he HAS to have me sit right there and help him...
My 4th grader has had so much homework some nights, that he starts before supper, takes a break to eat...and then works on it til bedtime... and STILL has to get up early to finish it up and be able to shower. Its just nuts. Home work every weekend too. Craziness.
On tuesdays I help him by looking up 20 vocab/Spelling words in the dictionary and writing down what page they are on...then looking them up in the glossary of his reading book to write down the definition THEN you have to read the story to be able to write down what page of the story the word FIRST appears on.
While he does his 36 Math problems plus whatever else he has. THen when hes done..he has to work by Copying EVERYTHING I looked up for him...CRAZINESS

lovethesea

nuts isn't it? What happened to letting them play for a little bit after school to blow off some steam? I mean it, for the past several days we have had BEAUTIFUL weather. We have had a rotten winter, they have been kooped up for weeks and weeks. Everyone complains about how kids don't get off their duffs (some don't). Mine love to play and run around and ride bikes. They leave the house at 7:20 get home about 3:20. No time for them to even breath. can't wait for spring break!!!!
oh, by the way, sorry about the horrid comment from the guy at CVS. I don't care what kind of a day he had, that is not acceptable. I think after the shock wore off, I would have said "at least she won't grow up like you".
Watch that pennicillian on her....I have a terrible allergy to it and my kids a possbile. Their Dr. won't even try it on them for awhile. I can't even take something if a tiny tiny bit of penn. is in the medication. Killer reaction. Literally.

tahoe ocean

Here's my vent!
This lady walks in this morning with her 2 kittys for Free Spays through the program we work with (ACT: Animal Coalition of Tahoe). They are both SO Pregnant that we had to Euthanize the 12 kittens between the two of them! Then the lady comes back in an hour later with her dog who's got the worst skin infection I've even seen (or Smelled!!! YUCKO!). Literally this dog needed to have come to the hospital a month ago! The skin was rotting off her body! She was so sick from the infection, and the lady just said: do the best you can, I'm not spending too much on her since she's already 9 years old, she's not worth it.
AHHH People who don't care about their pets anger me to no end!!!! I had to euthanize 12 of this witche's unwanted kittens and the only reason she brought the dog in was because a neighbor of hers threatened to call animal control if she didn't get the dog some help! Why does she even have pets???:mad:

polarpooch

I'm not spending too much on her since she's already 9 years old, she's not worth it.

uuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Evil, evil, EVIL. That woman is EVIL. If I were God for a day, I would make all these people suffer the same way they make their animals suffer.
I could never work at a place like that, because I would be fired the first day for telling rotten , evil losers like her what a rotten, evil LOSER she is.

aarone

Im tired of my mother coming in my room and messing with everything....THE INTERNET IS NOT CONTROLLED BY MY COMPUTER...DONT TOUCH THE ROUTER!!!! DONT TOUCH ANYTHING....YEAH THATS A BEER CAP IN MY POCKET!!! I WORK IN A RESTARAUNT!!!!
end transmission

fishkiller

WHAT?! NOTHING MOM!!! NO! DON'T COME IN!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!- from both sides. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ON THE INTERNET?? (slap, slap) NOTHING!! GET OUTTA HERE!!! lol Never actually happened, but I have a couple friends who have been busted by their girlfriends or moms. I would never talk to my mom like that, plus she knew never to just walk in my room. Besides, the internet was not near as accessable as it is today. Back then, there were only magazines. You could tell, you could here the pages turning. Then you just BUST in!!HAHAHAHA!!! I wouldn't want to bust in on any of my friends (who are guys), but I just think it is funny as hell when peolpe get busted playing tug-o-war w/ themselves!

saltfin

WISH THIS TEXT WAS 10 FOOT TALL
If your NOT GOOD to Pets - YOUR NOT GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aarone

how bout this....
If you cant drive....STAY OF THA $%^#$%^ ROADS!!! AT LEAST 4 TIMES A DAY I SEE PEOPLE DRIVING WHILE READING TO THEIR CHILDREN...APPLYING MAKEUP...ETC HERES A TIP....HANDS ON WHEEL OR MY HANDS ON YOUR NECK!

flydan

Hey,
I was driving on the interstate with my wife and a minivan cut me off so close I had to hit the brakes pretty hard. When she moved back over I pulled up next to her and looked in the van. 30 something lady with 3 kids all under 10 in there with her and she's diving like AJ Foyt in her minivan.:mad: :mad: :mad: When I stayed next to her my wife asked me what I was doing. I said I wanted to show her what a moron looked like.:D :D :D
Gee I feel better!
Dan'l

purity

i HATE those people that drive like that with kids in their car. and i REALLY HATE minivans. they're like skiiers....everytime i see one i know they're gonna pull somethin stupid.

aarone

purity,
Tiny 5' moms that drive excursions with lifts and their husbands gas card piss me off even more!