very interesting 9-11 content

sammystingray

I honestly do believe a plane hit the building. I just hate all the coverup type BS the government does. Sure, some things can not be made public for obvious reasons, but there are so many other things they simply keep secret for reasons less honorable.
These things are usually just interesting "theories", but you should never quit questioning the powers that be.....it keeps them on their toes.

tervman

I have a friend who's brother pilot's that same AA flight on Thursdays. He happened to be hiking on 9/11, and AA was in a panic trying to locate him after the plane hit the Pentagon Tuesday morning.
Now, if this was all a conspiracy, WHY would they even bother trying to find him after the attack???? :notsure:
I also work with someone who lost a cousin on AA 77. So far as I know, the cousin has not surfaced on some foreign island, or in Area 51.

bang guy

Originally posted by sammystingray
I just hate all the coverup type BS the government does.

I really believe that the locations, numbers & quality of the cameras around the building should remain classified.

schneidts

Originally posted by TangMan99
If they don't keep them from us, how in the heck do they keep them from other countries. I'm all for protecting human rights and privacy, but some of the things that people worry about are just crazy. The majority of the stuff that people worry about the goverment having access to does not concern me a bit. I guess the reason is that I'm a law abiding citizen and just don't have a whole lot to hide.
Very well said. Personally, I think the public is told TOO much. There are so, so many times I see the media giving away information that I think should not be public information.
"That's my opinion. I could be wrong."
Well...you're not.:)

sammystingray

In a perfect world yes, but the politicians are almost all corrupt. I honestly believe that why more actors and celebs are being elected.......people are sick of the corruption and self serving greed. Every vote Peewee Herman ever got was simply a way to show how sick people are of these things.