Video of guy robbing store with blowtorch

phixer

Ha, Ha, Ha... just saw a video on TV of a guy robbing a store with a blow torch.
what an idiot

ruaround

there are a TON of stupid criminals out there...I saw a video where the night security guard robbed the store he was guarding... he put a pillow case with a couple holes cut into for eye holes... but he didnt change out of his uniform... you could see his name on his shirt...freakin idiots...

J

jdragunas

i was watching world's wildest police videos (I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!), and this guy was robbing a jewelry store. He climbed in through the ventalation system with no problem. HOWEVER, when he tried to climb out, he got stuck, and called the police to get him out!!!!
i was reading the darwin awards book, and there was this one guy:
1 he had to walk around a police car to go into the store
2 the police man was sitting at the counter of the shop
3 it was a gun store
4 in a state where it is legal to carry concealed weapons
5 in a majorly popular hunting area
when he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the clerk, he was shot by the cop, the clerk, and about 5 other angry customers... LMAO!!!

darth tang

I read one the other day. A lady has her bag of marijuana stolen. She knew who stole it. Called the police and filled a report. The police caught the guy and gave him charges of possesion and theft.
The police then called the lady to come down to the station to verify her stolen property and pick it up. She goes to the station. Picks it up, goes to leave and is arrested in the station on possesion charges.
Talk about stupid people.
Darth (and people say marijuana doesn't make you stupid) Tang

J

jdragunas

this one lady wanted to hire a hit man to kill her husband because she didn't want to go through the trouble of a divorce... so she looks in the phone book, and finds a place called 'guns for hire', calls them, and tells them what she wants... now this store is a place where you hire actors for events. The guy calls the cops, and they setup a sting... WHO LOOKS IN THE PHONE BOOK FOR A HIT MAN???
this other lady wanted to kill her hubby, so she hired someone, only it was also a sting. The cop meets with her, they inform the hubby, and the set it up so it looks like he's dead (using ketchup... lol). The cops then bring the lady to where her hubby is, and of course she starts whaling.. 'oh i can't believe he's dead', etc... They bring her to the station to make a report, where her hubby walks in through the door, and she freaks out 'i can't believe you're alive'!!! hahaha, she got what's coming to her!!!
J(i guess i won't hire a hit man)D

ruaround

an old article from a newspaper...
"When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home
parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he
bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an
ill man curled up next to a motor home trying to steal
gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's
sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle
declined to press charges, saying that it was the best
laugh he'd ever had."

jer4916

thats soooooooo funny, i seriously wouldn't have pressed charges either i would have laughed forever after seeing that.... But we all must remember : People who steal are retarded in the first place, theift gets you nothing.
~Chris