Want to see the people who frequent this site..

vpotts28

autofreak and ricmaniac, you're combined ages isn't what mine is by itself. You aren't suppose to get my jokes. Kids these days.....

seasalt101

Originally Posted by ric maniac
who's dj? is that a good or a bad thing? i dont think you got the bob joke lol
yeah i know about smiling bob

vpotts28

Originally Posted by seasalt101
has anyone ever told you that you look like dj from roseanne?...tobin
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
ahahahahahha
I think I just peed myself. That might be the funniest thing I have ever read.
No offense ric.

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
autofreak and ricmaniac, you're combined ages isn't what mine is by itself. You aren't suppose to get my jokes. Kids these days.....
blame canada

ric maniac

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
ahahahahahha
I think I just peed myself. That might be the funniest thing I have ever read.
No offense ric.
.......no comment. and who the hell is dj??? is it the boy or the girl? thats the important question

vpotts28

.......no comment. and who the hell is dj??? is it the boy or the girl? thats the important question
Its a boy bud, and its not bad, trust me by now, that kid is a filthy millionaire. At the time the tv show was on the air, (it makes me sick you weren't even born yet) you looked just like him from the pic you gave. Look it up online.
And don't be cussing I will tell your parents.

vpotts28

why does it make you sick? lol and are people calling me ugly or just weird.....?
Because it was a great tv show and i remember it like it was yesterday, IT MEANS THAT I AM GETTING OLD. People aren't calling you either, it is just an uncanny resemblance.

ric maniac

Because it was a great tv show and i remember it like it was yesterday, IT MEANS THAT I AM GETTING OLD. People aren't calling you either, it is just an uncanny resemblance.
darn! i like being weird! lol jk oh, and old school would just be school without the old
thats supposed to be incouraging.

vpotts28

Thanks for the pics everyone, we had alot of fun tonight, but still need more pics. Maybe this will loosen everyone up, to post more pics.