Want to see the people who frequent this site..

H

huskychasrs

Me and the better half in Cabo San Lucas

Dinner time on the Canival Pride

vpotts28

Originally Posted by seasalt101
let's go hunting...man tonight jenny's dads church got tagged people ain't right anymore...tobin
haha. What do you mean by tagged?

rebelprettyboy

Ok ill post a few pics of me:
HAHA these are some funny pics they are all from SENIOR YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL at PARTIES lol so only a few months old. Who else has some crazy party pics?
This has to be the all time worst drunk pic! haha

These party pics arent to bad here:

PROM FROM SOPHMORE YEAR

PROM FROM SENIOR YEAR WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A YEAR AND 6 MOTNHS NOW

AND I DONT HAVE A PIC FROM PROM JUNIOR YR

m0nk

Here's one I've posted a couple times, but it's really the only one I have of me that's somewhat recent, even though it is a few months old at this point. It's me and the little guy (Alex Sr and Alex Jr). Most of what I've been doing with saltwater has been for him. I figure since it's just the two of us in this big house there's plenty of room, and it's a good hobby that we can both enjoy (I love the coral and he loves the fish....and the shrimp....and the snails....). Started with a 12 gallon, just finished putting up the 55 gallon, though it needs to be stocked yet, and will be starting on the 180 next spring. We're still debating on a seahorse tank too...

m0nk

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
cute kid monk...
Heh, thanks. He sure says and does some of the cutest things too.

deltablack22

Yeah, my sons 5 months old - cant wait till he starts getting a little older so I can do things with him. Guess I can try to find a picture...

deltablack22

Well heres one of me in spain with a drinking buddy I found in a roped off section of some museum...
The second is my son with a envelope I turned into a hat for him... I dont think he appreciated the hat much...

ric maniac

lol i know! i always kinda picture a lot of people on here as people with no lives outside of fish keeping! sure showed me differently!

m0nk

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
monk , tobin and i still think you hold an uncanny resemblance to your avatar

Hahaha, that still cracks me up because I think it's almost true. Maybe that's why my son loves the sea turtles in Finding Nemo so much....hmm....

S

smartorl

Originally Posted by ric maniac
lol i know! i always kinda picture a lot of people on here as people with no lives outside of fish keeping! sure showed me differently!
You mean there is life outside of sw????????????