Want to see the people who frequent this site..

seasalt101

Originally Posted by steve24
ok, ok i`ll play along to. here is me and a very dear friend of mine ...

red x alert here no pic
i figured if i quoted you i might see the pic in my reply...tobin

vpotts28

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
ooh ooh i wanna play ! that looks fun!

You aren't kidding, I had to hide in a bush near a stop sign, and grab some strangers car bumper to go on a ride like that. It was called shagging cars. Kids don't get any ideas, very dangerous, don't try that at home.

S

smartorl

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
You aren't kidding, I had to hide in a bush near a stop sign, and grab some strangers car bumper to go on a ride like that. It was called shagging cars. Kids don't get any ideas, very dangerous, don't try that at home.
Easy on the shagging. I have a friend that is Welsh, from London and when I sent her an e-mail one time she about died because I refered to this monster van my neighbor had complete with grafitti as the "shagging wagon", which is what several of my neighbors called it. Apparently, shaggin overseas is the equivalent of the "f" word here in the states, lol.

demartini

Originally Posted by DeMartini
me!...same as my avatar =)
someone told me my picture was gone, so I'll repost it!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by ruaround
heres a pic of my son and i playing washers...

Pardon my ignorance. But what is "playing washers"?

myreef05

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Pardon my ignorance. But what is "playing washers"?
Playing washers is when you go out into a pasture and you try to bury the washers by tossing them into cow dung.

No, I have no idea, just wanted to say that. Does appear to be a good sport as it does involve enjoying a cool beverage.

ruaround

"washers" is played like horse shoes...
there are 2 15" boxes with a 4" cup in the middle 21' apart... you try to get your washers into the box and ultimately in the cup... scoring: 1 pt in the box, 2 pts for a "leaner" and 3 pts for a cup...
here is a pic of the boxes...

of course it involves cold beverages!!! and has NOTHING to do with cow dung... the picture of my son and i was taken while we were tailgating in the parking lot of Kansas Motor Speedway...

kirkland

Here's the boyfriend and I. He had a 55g reef for about a year before I met him, we've had 5 happy years of keeping saltwater tanks together so far. Now that our 92g reef is doing so well, don't ostracize us when we convert our 100g that previously housed aggressive saltwater fish into a cichlid tank!

fishkiller

Waiting- you look like you listen to metal. Am I right? If not, PLEASE don't take offense. It's a compliment.

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by fishkiller
Waiting- you look like you listen to metal. Am I right? If not, PLEASE don't take offense. It's a compliment.
just take a looksie at her responses on the song title thread