Want to share my tank!!

meowzer,
Thanks i was just looking at the lights so I for got to take close-ups sorry i will tomarrow. Going to LFS to shop.

flower

Originally Posted by lessthanlethal
http:///forum/post/3223684
BTLDreef,
Thank you i wanted something different. Each light is a MH 150 watts the tank is a 90 gallon.

Looks really nice, I may just be the picture, but it looks dark in places. If you have shadows ( a good thing BTW), set the corals that don't want super strong lights in those areas.
I run 175w over my 90g and everything is so bright the only corals I can keep out of my caves are those that need really bright lights. My pagoda cup died on me.
Do the lights bother you when you sit down? I have a canopy because my tank is in the living room and the MH lights are blinding to look at directly, it was like looking at the sun.

gill again68

Nice tank!
I hope you can get a better shot of it. I think the MH in the background may be messing with your camera and thats why your getting the lighting issue.
I aint no photographer!!!

What did you get at the LFS??????

spanko

Looks nice. You may want to raise the fixtures some to get a little better spread on the light though. Looks like they are hanging from chaing or something so just shorten the chain a bit. Don't cut any links out yet just raise it a tad to see how it looks to you.

Flower,
We have not had dinner yet lol I dont think they will. I will try to move them a tad higher to see if i will have less shadows. Going to LFS in a little bit. I was thinking of adding some moon lighting. I thought the light had to be close to the water like 6 inches am I wrong?