We find out today...

btldreef

Thanks guys! Sitting here waiting now...
If it's a girl, her name will be Julianna. Boy, it changes daily. Right now Mark and I like Travis, Trevor, Vincent and Nicholas.

dragonzim

Just remember, with a boy you only need to worry about one penis. With a girl, you need to worry about all of them!

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/389433/we-find-out-today#post_3441856
Me and my wife are trying hard to make a brother for our Nathan but it's very heart breaking. I swear I thought it was bada bing, boom, bang, done but nope...
I guess God thinks that we are not ready yet.. :/
I have names lined up already and I'm already prepared. I was always strapped for money with Nathan so I wanted to be so ready.
If you haven't done already, please sign up with amazon mom program and subscribe into their diaper program. (15% off all baby items and free amazon prime)
pampers economy diapers which usually cost 50 a pop will cost around 35 after coupon and trust me, you will NEED alot of those.
Stack them up and sign up for all the formula companies for free samples and coupons!
I'm very happy for you guys once again!
If you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me. I am more then willing to share my ways of discount with you guys.

Wow Sip.... your trying to hard! Lol.....
T.L...............A girl ya, your husband should be affraid, tell him to buy his gun now, He'll need it for all the looser boys wanting to come over and play!! Lol He can borrow mine! Lol I like Kendra, Kailie, Zoey, Uhm........... My Daughter's name is Kendall Rae, I didn't realize she had my initials for 12 years!! Lol..... That would be really cool for your daughter to have the hubbys initials. (just a thought)
Oh and congrats!!

btldreef

Just remember, with a boy you only need to worry about one penis. With a girl, you need to worry about all of them!
:rotfl:

al&burke

Congratualtions TL and MrBTLDreef, I love the name you picked, babies are so special enjoy every minute. So I guess guys you will be decorating her tank with pink corals, you know if you didn't know you could have went with green corals. LOL

ironeagle2006

BTLD tell your Husband a 12 Guage comes in Handy in about 13 Years my Brother has one and he LOVES his.
He also has 2 Haughters one is 17 one is 7 so he will be needing his for a While. I myself am looking into getting one as my daughter will be a teen in 9 years. God help me in 9 Years.

sweatervest13

Wahoo!!! Super happy for you. Girls are easy (when they are young), they are not as crazy as little boys. Your house will be happy with a girl. I have two brothers and my mom always said, "we can't have anything nice with you darn boys". LOl. We trashed the place constantly.
Now, when girls grow up... That's another story. I have already joined DADD and I suggest your husband does as well (Dads against Daughters Dating). We meet up every month at the local Dunkin Donuts. Just Kidding.
Quote:
plz just dont name him/her apple or something stupid!
LMAO. My wife has a spacey friend who named her first born girl Apple. Their first born boy was named Pilot Inspector ( Not true, but they thought about it).

mr. limpid

Well BTLDreef it is the next day. SO WHAT IS IT? So well all can stop saying it. Ok I'm the only one saying it. What is her or a he?

flower

Sugar and spice and everything nice...are what little girls are made of. How wonderful for you!
Boys grow up and stay close to their wives families, daughters are forever.
Girls are seldom a trouble, even when they reach teenage years, it's the boys that come around them, that make the trouble. There is nothing to really be done about that. Even Rapunzel locked way up in a tower managed to grow her hair and bring a boy to her room....