weddings suck

bhfccsr198

so basically im getting married in 12 days and it went from being a really small wedding to 200plus people attending. This wedding planning and buying the stuff for this really really suck. I cant wait till its over and i get to relax with my soon to be wifey. Sorrrry about rant just need to get off my chest.

U

usirchchris

Sorry to hear. Should be a fun err good day...not feel like a chore. Hope all goes well

alyssia

I agree, they suck. That's why hubby and I chose to get married on the beach in Jamaica.

meowzer

Well...once it's over you will have a nice memory...best wishes and good luck for your future :)

bhfccsr198

well wifey doesnt wanna hurt anyone feelings that why we went from court house wedding with 2 people in attendants to 200 guest and 3 brides maid and 3 grooms men but once ceremony over and i get first taste of alcohol it be alright

bender77

Don't expect to eat at your reception. DH and I left, got to our hotel and realized we were starving and ordered room service. a $12 hamburger never tasted so good.

scotts

My wife and I got engaged in January and set an October wedding date, then later we moved it up to May so we had a short engagement. By the time we were 12 days out is was either get married or break up, and neither one of us cared which one, but we had so much money tied up into it we might as well get married. That was 19 years ago and we are still going strong.

OK maybe it wasn't as bad that, but yeah I hear you about how tough it can be before the wedding.

dragonzim

Make sure you make some time for yourselves at the wedding. When my wife and I got married we made damn sure that we had some alone time and time to eat.