Wednesday's 9 pack

pyro

Tank looks amazing!!! :eek:
I'm curious though, don't your corals sting each other? I always thought that if you placed a LPS right next to another LPS they would sting each other....

scoobydoo

WOW, your tank is amazing! Do you buy your stuff or do you scuba for it? If my tank looks have that nice in the future, I'll be happy. How long did it take you to set that up?

B

bourneryan

Proud of you Bro! keep on amazing us with your wonderful creation.

jam marine

thank you all for the compliments,i think using natural sea-water is what really keeps this tank thriving 20%changes every week.
scooby-everything in the tank is imported with the exception of 2 pieces which are local,most from lfs-in miami,destin fla.the tank is 3.5years ,definately not a overnight project.
pyro-none of the corals are close enough to sting each other,i am just really learning about my camera,so hopefully soon i will be able to get better pictures.
tuningvs-trust me 100glns is big enough.

fastmarc

Originally posted by jam marine
i think using natural sea-water is what really keeps this tank thriving 20%changes every week.

Actually, it is a lot more than just this.
He is very dedicated to the success of this tank and has put a lot of time, effort and money into it. He never lost sight of the desire to have a successful reef tank, even when things were not going so well. Well deserved.
Of course, having fresh sea water at your disposal doesn't hurt.:D

T

tuningvis

Originally posted by jam marine
tuningvs-trust me 100glns is big enough.

come on ... you know you wanna go bigger
hahaha isn't that all of our dreams

sweetreef

Had to take a second look very nice very nice awsome colors you have!!!!Ok you have everything but where the blue shrooms....lol

jam marine

sweetreef--- i actually have 3 blue shrooms behind the big favia,the next time i post pics,will be sure to post
Jimlssc 24

[hr]
brains are one of my best liked .:joy: