Weekend Photo Feature: Crabs

sleasia

Now see how nice that looks?
Well, I don't know...What do you think Blueface? Do you think it makes me look fat?

sleasia

Oh, I don't know...I think it makes me look fat. I think I need more color or something...Its not quite right. I think I'll look around some more.

sleasia

Well, I don't know....I think it makes me look fat...Or maybe I need some more color or something....I think I'll look around some more.

sleasia

Thanks everyone...I'm going to go look in the clam palace for something with a bit more color....

goodwin9

SLEASIA....I think that you are ready for film making...I can hardly wait to see the ending :jumping:

philgmiami

I TOOK THE PICS WITH A NIKON COOLPIX 4600 ON MACRO SETTING..I PAID ABOUT $170 AT THE SUPER CENTER HERE..NOT BAD FOR A DIGI UNDER $200

sleasia

philgmiami...these are very sharp pictures...whats the blue thing in the first picture??? Nice shots. :jumping:

philgmiami

Originally Posted by sleasia
philgmiami...these are very sharp pictures...whats the blue thing in the first picture??? Nice shots. :jumping:
its just a solid glass ball the size of a golf ball..my hermts have fun with it..i guess they are trying to find an opening and try to use it for a home..them dumm hermits,lol