weird clam?

deejeff442

actually yes i will try now.my wife and sister are out somewhere and i am bored.i dont really watch much tv .

deejeff442

yea i was planning my tank and really wanted a full blown reef.i am about half way there on corals.i plan to get at least two more clams.it really cuts down on the fish selection though.i might have to suck it up and egg crate the top for some wrasses.i love the hawaiian flame wrasse.but too expensive not to cover the top.

deejeff442

didnt know that .well maybe scratch that off the list.i liked the bright red.the lfs nike told me about has a 10 inch red acon lord rock for $450.he mentioned he needs a patio.i told him we can trade a patio for corals and he like the idea.next week i will get over there and see if we can do it.my reef would look fricken sweet with some of those in there.

deejeff442

lol .as far as i am concerned a trade is the same as cash.to me it just helps move it along faster.more people like to trade items than cash.i have traded stamped concrete in the past for a jeep and a banshee 350 4 wheeler.if there is no cash showing people seem to be more willing to doing it for some reason.plus a 400 sq ft patio is a whole lot bigger than 5 or 6 $400 corals so the fish guy will probably think he won the trade but in reality i pour alot of concrete and 400 sq ft is nothing to me.so we both walk away feeling good.

tangs rule

I know - I was joking...but I thought it'd make ya chuckle. work=cash=pay bills/buy crap OR in a trade deal - - work=get crap...It'd be cool for ya to get some cool corals and maybe one day - frag a chunk out to somebody........................................

How are the new bivalves doin?

deejeff442

the deresa is making a half turn.she hasn't moved left or right but has turned 90 degrees so far.the crocea looks pretty happy where she is now.