Weird Eating Habits

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by ruaround
jd you cant eat with the lights off??? but then again why would anyone in the first place, well atleast in total darkness... I can understand with the lights out and the TV on, but pitch black...lol... and the onions you eat like an apple...are they Walla Walla Sweets???

I love Tomatoes, but everyting I eat them (plain or on someting) I should use a bib...lol... never fails that at some point I look down and right there on my shirt is some tomatoe...lol
ru(Thank Goodness For Tide To-Go)around
i eat tomatos with salt! mmmmm... also eat watermelon with salt!
as for the onions... it's just any onion.. MMMM!
and i can't even eat with the lights turned off and the tv on... It has to be fully luminated, and i have no idea why...

saltymom

Oreos or Chips O Hoy dipped in sour cream
Oreos dipped in country crock butter
Applesauce and cottage cheese
minute Rice and vanilla icecream

J

jdragunas

oooh, minute rice with milk, sugar and cinnamon!!!
also, milk-toast... make toast, butter it, and put cinnamon and sugar on it, and then add warm milk on top

that minute rice with vanilla ice cream sounds a lot like rice pudding (only with vanilla ice cream instead of vanilla pudding) which is delicious!!!

ophiura

Originally Posted by jdragunas
oooh, minute rice with milk, sugar and cinnamon!!!
also, milk-toast... make toast, butter it, and put cinnamon and sugar on it, and then add warm milk on top

that minute rice with vanilla ice cream sounds a lot like rice pudding (only with vanilla ice cream instead of vanilla pudding) which is delicious!!!

I once used my incredible creative talent to make this smiley which I think is very appropriate for this. My mouth is watering.

clown123

honey mustard! i just drink it only from friendlys lol o and my friends say it weird but PB&J dipped in choclate milk or tost(with jell on it)mmmmmm

bs21

I love tomatos with salt on them!
ketchup in chicken noodle soup

Salsa on a baked potato with sour cream

bronco300

green bean sandwiches

and really...chili with mushrooms and gravey??????
anyone ever have Haytacks??? oh man...rice, ground hamburger with pasta sauce...saltine crackers crunched up, lettuce, frito lay chips cruched up, and cheese sauce....i had this tonight, oh man oh man!
how good it is to be home from college :joy:

michelle l

Raw green beans straight out of the garden.
Salt sprinkled lavishly on my tomatoes, cucumbers, apples (can't even touch an apple without salt) watermelon, and cantaloupe.
I can drink A1 sauce straight from the bottle, given the chance.
Whole spoonfuls of cream cheese, dipped in granulated sugar.
Spoonfuls of cream cheese frosting, without the cake!
Mustard on my potato chips.
Potato chips on bologna sandwiches with mustard, pickle, and lettuce.
A1 sauce on my fries.
French toast, but not really french toast. I soak the bread in egg, fry it in oil (or bacon grease, before I started watching how much fat I ate), and put salt and pepper on it. Tasty!
Monical's pizza with their french dressing on it. Wow!

K

kimc

For me it's blackeyed peas with raw onions and lemon juice
chocolate ice cream and potato chips
onion rings dipped in ranch (that's not so weird, but is really good)
I always drink milk with ice
pineapple in my coleslaw