well good bye to the hobby im out

ms3

i really hate to do it but my job isent being as stabe as i had wish i will be spending to much time in other countrys and doing this and that now that its comeing around to being spring time. so i put her up on the chopping block on craigs list. dont worry i am going to make sure that who ever buys it knows what there doing but. i just wanted to say hey its been fun learning something new everyday, and injoying pictures and stories of all your beautiful tank. maybe sometime down the line i will be back in the hobby agin who knows. but once agin thank you for all your great help and advice

ms3

well the chopping block chopped tank is gone. and sold alot faster then i thought it would 6 hrs but anyways i will poke my head in here from time to time to check in on you all and see whats up

janastasio

Wow, that was fast. Sorry to hear you are stopping. Its such a great hobby, I bet you will be back again. Bigger and Better next time!

ms3

your right this is my 3rd tank i have set up and each an every time i get better at it and i go bigger. but i think the next time i am going to wait till i settle down marry an a little place of my own. ontop of that i remember a topic that came up about a week ago about a guy that was dumping to much money and time into his tank and wife freaking out on him. well i dont have the wife part but im dumping to much money into it and makeing $800 for every weeks just isent cutting it at all plus the fixing to be in and out of the country like crazy this year. your right it did sell quik but i also had 22 diffrent kinds of corals and clown that hosts and top notch stuff so it isent to bad i am only out 200 bucks out of the adventure.

mantisman51

Probably me. Good luck. Remember, fresh water setups are alot cheaper and not nearly as time consuming.
My wife has come to love the reef tank, but I screwed so much up the first couple years, she was ready to throw me and the tank out. I hope all goes well for you. Be safe.