well i have had a nice day!

socks002

started out with a date, stood there waiting looking stuped, he never showed, and this was from a guy who texted me several times a day asking how my day was...anyway, I come home thinking that my new package from UPS would make me feel better, my new aquarium light fixture. I find out that is had been shiped to my ex boyfriends house in pryor and hes probly smashing it to bits as we speak...That was 200 dollars i wont be seeing agian. NICE!!!! love this day :D could get any better. lol

socks002

thought id come on here and vent about it, i was freaking out a bit earlier lol. now i get to buy another light.

meowzer

YIKES.....Has the light already been delivered? IF NOT.....you can call UPS and have the address changed

btldreef

Sorry you had such a terrible day!
I'd definitely try to get that address changed ASAP. If it's addressed to you and your ex BF opens it, he's actually committing a crime.

socks002

il just order another one when i get payed, this time il make shure i have the correct ship to adress on it lol.

snakeblitz33

If he opens the package that has your name on it, it's a federal crime - you could send him to jail. For $200, if he destroys it - you can easily sue him and win. I don't know about you, but $200 is my grocery money for two months. I can't just let it go that easily.

luvmyreef

Yeah, I'd call and say hey, my package was delivered to you by accident, I need to come and get it. And depending on what he says, you can let him know the consequences....

meowzer

YEAH.......I'd at least try......do you still have a joint acquaintance....maybe they will get it for you

socks002

i havent been on in awile but just wanted to say that i called him up, and he let me have the package :) now the light is sitting on my tank, to it turned out well.