What are these?

hunt

I got these today for 10 bucks. The 4th is closed because my peppermint shrimp was curious and took a small chunck of flesh. What are these. They arnt connected to eachother like zoas would be.
Also, it came with a little tiny strawberry anemone (corynactis) on the frag, would that cause any problems with the coral? Should i get the anemone off of there?

spanko

Brown palythoas. The pseudocorynactis will probably not cause problems and will eventually get grown over I think.

S

smartorl

Keep an eye on those buggers! Under the right lights, they will practically grow overnight. They overran my 29 in a matter of four months, all of my rock was covered. I don't mind as I have kind of let that tank do it's own thing but if you are wanting a more controlled look, keep an eye on them!

bang guy

They don't crawl, they can detach and float around (rarely), and they can also (rarely) grow over sand but very very slowly and I believe the amount of growth over sand is limited to an inch or two..

hunt

I should be good then. Also, they had these in the tank at my LFS with other corals like green/brown button polyps and some similar corals to itself but just differant colors. If i buy more, would it be ok to let them touch, or would one overgrow the other?