What are U asking for christmas?

mr_krabs

Ok, i dont know if there was a post like this before but...... What do you want for christmas? I want the Nintendo DS!

pwnag3!!

well this was my list
2x95 VHO bulbs and ballast
1 5 oz marc weiss black powder
big boy reef package
gift Certs to LFS
half life 2
sheets
skateboard
a few things for the tank
gee i forget what else....
thats about it

nc2tarheel

for my son to be with me on xmas morning. I'm wishing for him to have a GREAT christmas and looking forward to mine and my fiances FIRST CHRISTMAS (while living together)
Other then that, SURROUND SOUND for my tv and that's about it.
KEith

beth

Administrator
Staff member
A hot new digital camera so I can post up better tank pics! :yes:
Praying for our military folks in the battlefield to be safe and that they get some degree of Christmas spirit and celebration.

birdy

I want my husband to spend some of his time thinking of a meaningful gift for me, it doesn't have to be expensive, I just want to know he really took time to get me something that he knows I will like. I would also prefer that he do this before December 24.

mr_krabs

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
a new ps2 cuz mine is on the way out

same here!! Thank God i have xbox and gamecube to!

jacknjill

iloveclowns
im asking for the same thing and i dont think its crazy. ive put it on my list every year as the long shot but it hasnt happened yet. but im hopeful lol. let me know how it turns out.
:D :D :D :D :D

A

autopilot

I wanted a nintendo DS. But I couldn't wait and bought myself one. So now I just want what I don't like to buy myself but need...clothes!

buddahjon

a new bed
a new dresser
a 5000$ gift certificate to a jewlery store so i can buy my g/f an engagement ring....... (if you know oprah pass this one on!!!)