what are you buying for you bf/gf for xmas

jscarb2

i forgot i got her a bottle of her favorite perfume! she says she wants a george forman grill but i thought that was a lame gift. but she did ask for one.think i shuld get it since she asked for it?

liontamer

Get mine a nice basket: earrings, gift cards, pictures, nice box of condoms hanging out in the bottom, LOL! roar

lovethesea

Originally posted by Bang Guy
LOL. Probably the real present is the comedy she'll experience while I install it.

sounds like my house.
:nervous:
our motto is never turn off plumbing or electricity on Sundays or late Saturdays. Just in case we have to call someone :rolleyes:

nw2sltfsh

My husbnad and I are not exchanging gifts this year - although we did just move into our first house on Saturday so all I want is to get the boxes unpacked --
we still have about 50 boxes laying around - but the tank is up and cycling! As long as out priorities are there !

tangman99

I got my wife a nice set of gold earrings and a $500.00 Simon Mall Card. She asked for it because she was not sure what she wanted. Otherwise, I know better. She let me off easy this year. She's only expecting about a $200 one though.

bltangy

I got my husband a new set of golf clubs. He's going to be soooo happy! Get her a SW fish or coral, put it in your tank and name it after her
but jewelry is always a way to a woman heart!!

wwfstyle

LMAO..... Do what I did when I first met my wife..... We started dateing in October and I bought her bath jels and soaps. It cost me about $40. In return she spent about $200 on me like a jacket, shoes, and other nick nacks. If she stays with ya after the holidays then she is worth keeping. I know this from my experence. We have been married for 6 yrs coming this April.

A

autopilot

Originally posted by crazy4reefs
can someone tell me where i can get a visa gift card and can you use them on the internet ? thanks

I think you can goto a bank and do that. You should be able to use it anymore visa is accepted like a debit card.

wwfstyle

But because of this I am now not alloow to get her anything for B-day, or X-mas. Since this happend we buy one really big gift for each other. Hey this helps so I dont go NUTZZZZ when it comes to the holidays.... RIGHT? Well the second 2 X-mas we bought the 75 gallon salt water set up for us both. Because I did that $40 soap thing I came out ahead from there on out. 3rd X-mas Think it was a upgraded computer, 4th bed room set, 5th entertainment system, 6th was a 3 man hot tub with deck built around it.