What car do you drive?

robchuck

I noticed that there are alot of gearheads on the board, which got me to thinking, what car do you drive?
I'll get things started: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbo (no mods)
(note-the car pictured is not mine, but looks identical to my car)

elfdoctors

1995 Ford Explorer - I'll probably get a newer model soon. I need the four wheel drive as our roads are snow-covered frequently (even several weeks after plowing!).

kittykitty

i've got you all beat.
96 mercury mistake.. i mean mystique
it's a fine vehicle...
but i'm currently looking for a prelude...
someday...
:rolleyes:

D

daniel411

Two weeks ago, a 91 Ford Ranger, beat to heck up, turned over 200,000 miles and my trans just died.
As of last week, a lease return 2001 Grand Am GT coupe.
Don't really care what I drive, as long as it gets to me from A to B, and I don't NEED a bank note to buy.

mouse03245

2 years ago, I paid $600 for an '83 volkswagon rabbitt w/only 60,000. Its still going strong! GREAT gas mileage and the only problem I find is my e brake doesnt work and its way too expensive to fix.My boyfriend has an 2000 4 wheel drive S-10 and mine goes better in the snow than his!Plus no payments like him.Now his is falling apart. not bad if I do say so myself!!!!

D

daniel411

Originally posted by mouse03245
2 years ago, I paid $600 for an '83 volkswagon rabbitt w/only 60,000. Its still going strong! GREAT gas mileage and the only problem I find is my e brake doesnt work and its way too expensive to fix.My boyfriend has an 2000 4 wheel drive S-10 and mine goes better in the snow than his!Plus no payments like him.Now his is falling apart. not bad if I do say so myself!!!!

Thumbs up! Can you have a mechanically gifted friend look at your e-brake? When they're not used they tend to break down, usually cheap to repair. Like $40-60

karajay

I've been driving the same car for 13 yrs. now...
a '91 Chev. Lumina
Never lets me down, gets me where I need to go.
*knocks wood*
Some day when it finally dies, I'll probably cry.

aarone

Originally posted by Fishman830
pic would be nice

awesome car fishman!
lol
My 2001 ford ranger has been to hell and back.
got in a wreck almost a month ago. Struggled with the insurance company to get the money. Then three days after i et it out of the shop my clutch goes bad and my flywheel needs resurfacing :( 1100 bucks for that...on top of the absent insurance money so i had to pay 1749 for the body work. I hate this car but it goes....unfortunately
aaron