What Do I Do ,....Help Please!!

psusocr

heres alot of "stuff" i have for my new tank,, but the problem is i have not a clue in the world what to do with any of it,,, What else do i need?? how the hell do i set it up?? any diagrams would be great,,,,,also if anyone lives close to me ill pay you to se this stuff up since i dont wanna mess it up!!
Amiracle SL-250 wet/dry filter with protein skimmer,prefilter and overflow box, flex hose, two Rio water pumps (a Rio 600 pump_to power the protein skimmer and a Rio 2100 pump to power the return line to the tank)._ removable drip tray, egg trays and_bio balls, seperate from the filter i bought a 1400 gallon per hour overflow box,,JEBO 520 PROTEIN SKIMMER with a 840gph powerhead
:help::confused: :notsure: :help: :needhelp:

effishient

Looks like you got yourself a good bit of equipment there... I don't have the time right now to explain how to connect everything, but I guarantee if you do some searches on this website through previous threads the the equipment/DIY section, you will find LOTS of diagrams and various setups for almost every type of tank imaginable... surely including a design that will fit the equipment you have there. I hope you can find someone who lives close to help you, too. Good luck.

psusocr

thanks guys,, ill try the search to see what i come up with...oh and sorry for the avatar..i selected the wrong picture

tony detroit

From what it looks like you have a
wet dry
protein skimmer
overflow box
return pump
The overflow box drains the water from the tank
The water then flows into the wet dry
then some water is sent to the skimmer and some is sent to the tank.
Can you post individual pics of all the equipment?

psusocr

i also have a 55 gallon tank that i dont use at all,,,so if i need a sump or anythign i can also use that,,but i obviously have no clue as to what im tlaking about with this stuff...also just let me know if i need to buy anything else...pumps etc...
And thanks alot tony i really appreciate you tryin to help me out as well as others who pitch in, i just wanna get this stuff right,, and the local swf store guy wont help me cause hes a jerk and i didnt buy anything from him( although i would have paid him)

tony detroit

Pics 1 and 3 both look like parts to an overflow box. I would use the one in pic3. You hang them on the tank and they work off a syphon principle. This will drain the water to your wet dry filter. The wet dry is the black box with all the blue balls inside it. The black plastic slab goes on top and that connects to your overflow box. The two vacuum cleaner looking hoses connect the two.