What do you do for a living?

azreefgirl

Originally Posted by sig45
are you kidding me, 4 pages of, what do you do for a living, uninteresting. unless your a cage fighter, or an alaska crab fisher.
If it's so uninteresting, then stay off this board! Apparently you're a pretty self-absorbed person if you don't find other people even remotely interesting.

azreefgirl

Originally Posted by AW2x3
High five to you. There's not too many in the service dept. of car dealerships.
I was the Lease Manager and Assis. Internet Sales Manager for the largest BMW dealership in the Midwest, until about 9 months ago.
Which BMW dealer? Did you go to a different line or get out of the auto industry all together?

aw2x3

Originally Posted by AZReefGirl
Which BMW dealer? Did you go to a different line or get out of the auto industry all together?
Perillo BWM, in Chicago. And...I got out, all together.

tx reef

Originally Posted by morayeels
AutoCad/Project Manager for the worlds Larges Generic Pharmaceutical company.

I also do AutoCAD/Project Management but for a mid sized excavation and grading company. I also price large construction jobs.
I am curious as to what you use AutoCAD for in a pharmaceutical company.

1knight164

Originally Posted by sig45
are you kidding me, 4 pages of, what do you do for a living, uninteresting. unless your a cage fighter, or an alaska crab fisher.
So which one are you? Cage fighter or alaskan crab fisher?

sharkboy13

i sit here doing nothing in my off time watching all of u bicker and fight over wat fish can and cant go together. wonderful job,truly wonderful

el bob

pro lacrosse player during the summer for the chicago machine and the rest of the year I am the owner and opperator of a plastics manuf. business

mightymouse

manage a resturaunt most recently known for serving e-coli supremes. I sure would like to try something else - anything else!
:help:

wright824

I haven't seen anyone here that does what i do yet! I drive a school bus. Pay is good IF it were full time!! been doing it for 12 years now. Hubby has been disabled since his car accident so he has become a stay at home dad..and it is driving him crazy. He use to drive a car-carrier. My 2 oldest are in college and OUR two..well one just started Kindergarten and the other is only 2

ol'salty

I work as a technical analyst for a major bank in their investment banking depo. Lamens terms, i fix broken computers, laptops, networks, printers, and when nothing is breaking, it's nice. Of course it's not that bad when stuff is exploding either. At least you get a front row seat

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by hot883
Not 10 , but 300. :hilarious
Ahem, Barry, as of last census, Wikipedia is reporting your population to be 173.

No, I'm just messing with you though, lol. I hope to be in office someday, so keep up the great work! :happyfish

phishin420

My family owns a small pool business/service. I started in it when I was 16 im now 23, hopefully in 2 more years my dad will hand it off. I'm a part time personal fund raiser and I used to work @ cheeburger cheeburger. My job can't support my hobby espically now that I have 3 tanks. :(

azreefgirl

Originally Posted by FORD81502
I Am A Salesman For Coca-cola. So I Guess You Can Say I Sell Coke.
Hmmmm, most people that sell coke usually try to keep it on the down-low...

fishead

i'm a fabricater for a canadian owned firm that builds custom automated assembly lines for the auto, medical and electronics industries. trying to keep manufactering in north america and compete with cheap asian labor.