What do you do for a living?

azreefgirl

I'm a Service Advisor at a BMW dealership in Scottsdale. It's not what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that's how it's turned out so far. Went to school for pre-vet and worked for a vet--decided I couldn't handle the career from an emotional standpoint, so I left school. I've been in the car biz about 11 years now. Hope to change careers and become an event planner soon!

eaglewonj

I have a B.S. in Biology from Montclair State University in NJ and I am currently working on my M.S. in Molecular Biology there as well. I get my saltwater funding by working as a lab instructor for freshman biology at MSU.

hot883

Originally Posted by 1knight164
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious Good one! You've done well for prior enlisted. Don't hear a whole lot of big success stories. Just don't tell me that the population of our town is 10!!! Glad to hear you're doing well for yourself, even if you only have a PHD!
Not 10 , but 300. :hilarious

1knight164

Originally Posted by hot883
Not 10 , but 300. :hilarious
Now we're talking! Don't be shocked if I stop by to shake your hand and talk Marine talk and get some SWF tips someday. We head to Branson, MO once in a great while (someone in this forum is from Branson, forget who). Love the area and the entertainment and Hunter is on the way.

madman33

i am a aeronautical engineer who specializes in wing design. PAY your taxes everybody cause i want more $$$$ lol

daninct

Originally Posted by GeriDoc
I am a biologist and chairman of a large university department of biological sciences in New York. I do research in the biology of aging. And I am 200 years old
(one of the statements above is not the truth)
GeriDoc - Geriatrics + Doctorial degree. GeriDoc ! Now I get it.

skyman

I have a degree from Iowa State in Industrial Engineering and currrently employed by an German Laser Manufacturing Company.

tropills

certifeid marine tech. you know fix eveyone elses boats and pwc's so they can go out and play on the water while I sweat my butt off in the shop.
been doing this kinda work almost 20 years but it's real cool being able to test out all the new boats and such.. And I get winters off. so that means more time to fish and hunt.

emtrock

Im a plumber by trade but i also do a little of everything.I was lay'd off right before xmas.
So now I am stay home dad with my 4yr old girl and 2yr old son. :help: Hopefully i go back to work soon before i go cray .lol

hot883

Originally Posted by 1knight164
Now we're talking! Don't be shocked if I stop by to shake your hand and talk Marine talk and get some SWF tips someday. We head to Branson, MO once in a great while (someone in this forum is from Branson, forget who). Love the area and the entertainment and Hunter is on the way.

Door is always open Jarhead!

sig45

are you kidding me, 4 pages of, what do you do for a living, uninteresting. unless your a cage fighter, or an alaska crab fisher.

aw2x3

Originally Posted by AZReefGirl
I'm a Service Advisor at a BMW dealership in Scottsdale. It's not what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that's how it's turned out so far. Went to school for pre-vet and worked for a vet--decided I couldn't handle the career from an emotional standpoint, so I left school. I've been in the car biz about 11 years now. Hope to change careers and become an event planner soon!
High five to you. There's not too many women in the service dept. of car dealerships.
I was the Lease Manager and Assis. Internet Sales Manager for the largest BMW dealership in the Midwest, until about 9 months ago.