What do you do for a living?

watson3

Are you with a Seabee attachment?..Never met a SEAL in Co...Never met one that declared it on a forum either..That is neither here nor there...

phixer

Originally Posted by driftking7277
Special Operations for the Navy (UDT/SEAL).I'm an O-3 and my rating is 1130 (Naval Special Warfae Officer - Unrestricted)
Is ol misery still there? What class # were you?

agent707

Originally Posted by driftking7277
Special Operations for the Navy (UDT/SEAL).I'm an O-3 and my rating is 1130 (Naval Special Warfae Officer - Unrestricted)
It's funny how so many have given these 6-8 word long titles... that doesn't say anything about "what you do" for a living.
So, do you scuba dive? Or throw grenades?

usmc6026

former Marine aircraft powerplant tech,now i own my own automotive repair shop.FIDELIS AUTOMOTIVE. and my other job is a MARINE CORPS LEAGUE RIFLE TEAM MEMBER.OORAH!!!!

skipperdz

Originally Posted by EmeralCrab
Have my own Lawn Maintenance Company,work that 7 1/2 months out of the year. (and I'm a girl)
Watercolor artist the other 4 1/2 months.....down hill ski....go to Texas for 3 weeks to play in the winter.
When they can catch me I help out in dental offices as a dental assistant or front desk help, only in the winter tho.
Live in beautiful Montana next to Glacier National Park.

that explains the 7 1/2 months part. i went to school in missoula for forensic anthropology. love the spring/summer/fall! dont blame ya for leavin in winter!

fbm

Originally Posted by watson3
Are you with a Seabee attachment?..Never met a SEAL in Co...Never met one that declared it on a forum either..That is neither here nor there...

I tend to agree here, everyone I met wouldn't even admit they were one.

aw2x3

Originally Posted by fbm
I tend to agree here, everyone I met wouldn't even admit they were one.
It's sad, yet funny, how many people "claim" to be SEALs. I worked with them on a daily basis, for years and never met one that was anxious to tell everyone about it.
Phixer did ask a good question...what was the guys class number?...that's the best way to bust a fake. Funny how the guy's never been back. Maybe he's on some secret Navy SEAL mission somewhere.
Anyway...back on topic. I've gotten back into the car business. Went from a manager at a BMW dealership and now I'm selling Dodge and Nissan.

75bownut

Originally Posted by usmc6026
former Marine aircraft powerplant tech,now i own my own automotive repair shop.FIDELIS AUTOMOTIVE. and my other job is a MARINE CORPS LEAGUE RIFLE TEAM MEMBER.OORAH!!!!

semperfi!! once and always dvl dg!!