What Do You Want for Christmas?

dinogeorge

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
a ring... not gonna get it tho! not yet anyways...
Have you tried whacking your man upside the head. Come on woman…take control. Tell him that you have some “revealing” pictures of him that you’ll release to the Enquirer if he doesn’t come up with a ring by December 25th. Nothing says “I love you” more than a good case of blackmail.
Just trying to help ya kid.

daayda3

Originally Posted by HappyVac
What the hell? The Wii is $250, DS is $130?
Unless you're parents are absolutely horrible at shopping or you're not using US $, something's wrong here.
at walmart the DS was 150... maybe i was on a weird site
about the wii, the walmart kit is 700... ive never seen any place that sells then under that price this time of year
but, i do really want the wii... but the DS or recorder is fine too :D
oh, and i saw a really neat high tech camera too... i add that

phelpz

I bought my wii for $250 a couple months ago.
You can buy them from places like game crazy, and game stop without all the other stuff.
Youre not saving any money by buying them like that.

reefer545

I have a 1.01 ct SI1 + two .25 ct princess accents custom made and designed by me for you if you want. Come to Chicago. I am a chef and would be glad to cook every meal for you. Plus a person with a same passion as me would be nice. I hope that is not too offensive or wierd. I am really a nice person.
For Christmas I actually want just to be able to spend the holidays with my family. I havent left the state in 2 years due to a DUI. I am an idiot I know, but I miss the real things in life. A little financial helper is a close second though. Ha.

happyvac

Originally Posted by daayda3
at walmart the DS was 150... maybe i was on a weird site
about the wii, the walmart kit is 700... ive never seen any place that sells then under that price this time of year
but, i do really want the wii... but the DS or recorder is fine too :D
oh, and i saw a really neat high tech camera too... i add that
??? What's in this package that makes it $450 more...?

daayda3

Originally Posted by HappyVac
??? What's in this package that makes it $450 more...?
i think its 4 or 6 games, and another something... forgot

nigerbang

Originally Posted by daayda3
i think its 4 or 6 games, and another something... forgot
I'll sell you a WII, 5 games 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks for $500

happyvac

I'd advise against that...better to just buy the Wii system and then 1 or 2 games, since honestly there aren't that many good ones yet.
Ask for Wii + Twilight Princess + Galaxy.

30-xtra high

well i got my brother a Christmas/birthday pesent (his b-day is january) guitar hero 3 with the wireless guitar, my Dad a new bass guitar, and my mom an indoor herb garden., i spent like... 400$ on 3 people... thats a bit rediculous, i'm hoping for a new Spyder MR1 paintball gun, and a new acoustic guitar.

kerriann

Originally Posted by REEFER545
I have a 1.01 ct SI1 + two .25 ct princess accents custom made and designed by me for you if you want. Come to Chicago. I am a chef and would be glad to cook every meal for you. Plus a person with a same passion as me would be nice. I hope that is not too offensive or wierd. I am really a nice person.
For Christmas I actually want just to be able to spend the holidays with my family. I havent left the state in 2 years due to a DUI. I am an idiot I know, but I miss the real things in life. A little financial helper is a close second though. Ha.
awww, that's very sweet of you but my heart already belongs to another - "we're" just waiting til we get to a stable point in our lives. my maternal instincts are kickin in pretty hard core lately so i'm quite tired of waiting but i wont say anything to him since most guys get so freaked out by the subject. plus, i don't want to force him into it. i like to consider myself a pretty level headed girl and i'm pretty fluent in "guy" so i know he just needs to come around...sorry had a bottle of wine tonite sittin her missin him (boys night - didn't want to invade and too dangerous to be out drivin to my friends' places) so bit of a rant probably
tragic about the DUI thing....too many of my friends have suffered the same fate. while i'm not one for steppin too far out of bounds i THINK running off to spend the weekend with the family should be too horrendous of a crime...

integral9

2009 Nissan GT-R. Sooooooo nniiiiiiiiicee.

oh well. We can have pipe dreams right?
Seriously though, I'll settle for working turn signals, speedo, engine temp, oil pressure and horn on my '74 Charger w/ 440. Just got it back from installing the 'new' engine.

On my way home from the shop, some dude in a Benz SUV had to start hating.... I let him strut his stuff on the first light. On the second light I let the secondaries kick in on my 4bbl.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Integral9
2009 Nissan GT-R. Sooooooo nniiiiiiiiicee.

oh well. We can have pipe dreams right?
Seriously though, I'll settle for working turn signals, speedo, engine temp, oil pressure and horn on my '74 Charger w/ 440. Just got it back from installing the 'new' engine.

On my way home from the shop, some dude in a Benz SUV had to start hating.... I let him strut his stuff on the first light. On the second light I let the secondaries kick in on my 4bbl.

I just don't get the benz suv, or heck any german suv, they are build for the road, why get an suv if you can only drive it on the road anyways?
When I'm rich, I'm going to buy a Bug and soup it up, paint it pink, and buy a pink helmet. Then I'm going to street race it, and piss off all these muscle car folks. I saw a bug do a 10.2 in the quarter. And I knew that was my dream car.

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
well i got my brother a Christmas/birthday pesent (his b-day is january) guitar hero 3 with the wireless guitar, my Dad a new bass guitar, and my mom an indoor herb garden., i spent like... 400$ on 3 people... thats a bit rediculous, i'm hoping for a new Spyder MR1 paintball gun, and a new acoustic guitar.
Is this indoor herb garden that contraption you see on the infomercials that you buy the little pods and it has the water in the bottom and lights on top???

stdreb27

Originally Posted by seeinstars89
Is this indoor herb garden that contraption you see on the infomercials that you buy the little pods and it has the water in the bottom and lights on top???
I've wanted to buy that thing then put a goldfish bowl under it and see if I could grow out a frag.

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by seeinstars89
yep... I personally don't see the point, but if it makes her happy... whatever i guess

natemd

I almost got my wish of tickets to the pittsburg/baltimore game at baltimore but they got a little out of my price range lol

kanicky

I'm with you there on both counts, girl!