What DT critters have you found in your sump?

fishyfun2

Like 3 weeks ago, my sexy anenome shrimp disappeared. I figured he died and someone ate him. Yesterday I found him in the first section of my sump. I bet he had an exciting ride down the tube!
What creatures have made their way down to your sump??

jdl

i had a yellow watchman goby 'die' over a year ago. When i changed tanks from my 90 to my 120, i found him alive in my sump.

meowzer

So funny that you ask this now...lol...until last night NONE...I was sitting next to my fuge..trying to catch amphipods for my sick horse, and I saw soemthing move in the top filter tray...LOL...It was my sw mollie.....well she is happily back in her 225g home full of water and out of the filter tray with barely enough water to keep her alive.

dani

i had a sixline wrasse end up in the bottom of my canister filter..
somehow the poor little fishy got sucked up into the intake and through the tubing he went; i noticed he was missing and couldn't find him and just happened to notice something in the canister. Sure enough he was swimming along the bottom of it. Upon rescue, he was missing his top fin and was a little beat up. A month later he was doing fine and then went missing. I haven't found him since :(

freeride7

2 green chromis. Dead. Just the other day I found my Green Citron Gobie perched on my filter pad in my sump. Was missing for weeks. Fished out and put back in the 180 display.

mech-a-nic

A Sixline Surviver
Bangi Cardnial He lived about a Day after the fall. Dead
My damn Pepperment shrimp made Weekly overflow Trips lol
makes it every time at least 12 trips down the pipes
to the sump....Got a new tank with a better overflow and a screen top for it

Several Hermits and snails.....1 Turbo almost flooded the tank when he got stuck in the return.