What eats Copepods?

We are having what looks like an outbreak of copepods lol the glass is covered with thousands of these little guys! I was wondering what can we get that is easy to care for and eats copepods?

fretfreak13

Mandarin Dragonet! Most beautiful fish in the hobby, in my opinion. Their diet is ONLY copepods, but if he runs out you'll have to supply him with more via refugium or seeding your tank with more from the LFS. =) You're lucky to have pods, I wish I had MORE.

T

tizzo

Their population will rise and fall on it's own. You have a lot now, they will deplete their food source then their numbers will go down...

meowzer

LOL...everything eats them....they are free live food....just brush them off your glass with your magnet....

These are pods right?

They don't bug me... but my wife hates them. I want something to eat them because its an excuse to buy more fish

cranberry

Their populations come and go. They won't be there like that forever. Don't get anything based on their numbers today... the numbers won't be there "tomorrow".

ophiura

I would get a magfloat type cleaner and just swipe the glass. There is some algae growing there and many of the pods may be living off the little food chain there. But I agree that you should definitely never add something to eat them...that can be a potential heartbreak (eg a mandarin in too small of a tank). It looks like a lot, but to a fish that eats only those, it needs A LOT to survive long term.

Well if their population will rise and fall... I'm not going to buy a fish specifically to eat them. I wouldn't want it to starve.