What Is It!?

texag04

AH where did this come from? :help: Ive never seen this before. It's a worm of some sort and its moving very slow, and little antennea are coming out all over its body.

texag04

I know it's a bad pic, I'll try another. But you can see it's about 2 inch long, 1/4 inch thick, and brown.

texag04

Now it doesnt look like antennae but like silicia coming out its sides in a striaght line. They move in and out and are not fixed like legs. What seems to be the head you can see these two white looking antennae poking out.

texag04

Does any body remember that fellow with the 850 g reef tank who had that 7 ft worm that only came out at night, ate his soft corals, then went back into the plumbing in the morning? I'm beginning to think this is the same worm, because it is brown with black rings and looks like the same one he had only a lot smaller. Or maybe Im just jumping to conclusions about this.

texag04

Ive never seen a bristle worm of this shape and color. It is more round then flat, and a dark coffee brown with black rings.
I looked up peanut worms, but this worm doesnt fit the color. I thought peanut worms are usually black and yellow.