What is the best overflow box???

acrylic51

I agree I would opt for another overflow. Not a fan at all with the Aqualifter pump. Plain just SUCKS IMHO!!!

monsinour

I have had my CPR for about 5 months now and the only problem I ever had with it is my own stupidity. I used a bigger brush than I should have to try and clean the overflow box. The crack doesnt effect its function. I have almost flooded the house when I forgot to hook up the lifter. My only complaint about the lifter is that you should use dark tubes for the water/air lines. Dont want algea building up in those tubes.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylic51 http:///forum/thread/383639/what-is-the-best-overflow-box/20#post_3359561
I agree I would opt for another overflow. Not a fan at all with the Aqualifter pump. Plain just SUCKS IMHO!!!

I also had a problem with the CPR overflow...but once I knew what to look for in a malfuntion I feel pretty happy with it, I have never used any other overflow so I have nothing to compare it to.
Thank you Acrylic51 for being there to help.
I would have really been in trouble without you being there
. I haven't had anymore trouble since. I had to replace my air hoses and I have only had it a month, I was told to expect hiccups with it once a month...LOL..It's a girly system

acrylic51

LOL Flower!!!! I just don't like the pumps..... If you need me call my cell out on the road constantly now.

beaslbob

When I was running a u-tube overflow I epoxied in a airline nipple at the top of the u tube. That was so I could use an air valve and tubing to suck out the air for initial starting and every so often suck out any air bubles.
my .02