what is the worst band ever?

aidos

...(gonna get blasted)...Nirvana, definately Nirvana.
Yes u are and im gonna be the first.
Nirvana are one of the most influential band that have ever faced this earth... but then again that just ur opinion.
i would have to say Country music in general...they all as bad as each other.

scotts

I never heard them but as far as bad names for a band the worst I ever heard was Pearl Harbor and the explosions.
Scott

22caddy

Metallica and Def Leapord. Two worst bands ever
Depends on which Metallica you are talking about. Anything after they released Load just sucks. Their older music is great though. I definately agree on anything country just sucks. The worst band ever though I just can't stand would be the Darkness. They are about twenty years too late to be a hair band and even then they suck.

effloresce

ya after Load sucked, listen to their older stuff, kicks azz by far!
my worst bands
Good Charlotte
Simple plan
Creed
Nickleback
Darkness
And ever sinlg new band that tries to say their punk but are really sucky little kids, i HATE all of those bands and hope they get arrested noise polution cause they suck so bad!
I'll tell ya, they all nothign but the backstreet boys with black nail polish and tattos!

pwnag3!!

wow effloresce we coiuld have fun together!
im not big on nirvana but they changed the whole alternative scene. some may not like their sound but have to respect their influence

tangman99

Are we talking "groups" or "bands"? There are not that many bands out there now. No one plays instruments anymore and a 1-5-4 progression with power chords does not count. They are mostly groups singing with effects on. Anyone can sing these days if you have the right look and personality for the type of music they want to sell.
My coworkers son has a garage band and we were tinkering with his stuff. My friend helps them setup all their stuff as he bought most of it. Now I played some guitar back around 20 years ago in what we called a band and I never even tried to sing because I suck at it. He setup some stuff and had me singing and playing. I sounded like a pro! It's like singing in the shower. It takes out all the voice breaks and keeps everything on key and cleans it up.
Anyway, I don't really have a vote. There are so many.

what about that group of little kids that sang mmmm bop or whatever . . . . they were horrible!
And, I completely agree that Metallica takes the cake when it comes to turn arounds. They were without a doubt of one of the best metal bands around in the late 80's/early 90's . . . . but man, after the black album the F'n SUCK!!!!
I can't stand Nirvana either . . . true they did revolutionize the alternative scene, but thats about all they were good for. Their music is terrible!

gasguzzler

Ill definately give them the fact that they made a new niche in the scene. Heck, I even bought the CD when it came out. But now, I cant fathom why.

fishy411

I actually like metallica. I have no clue if the songs i like( master of puppets, enter sandman, unforgiven, wherever i may roam, for whom the bell tolls) are from before or after Load but they're good. also for every one who listens to metallica what is the song with almost the same music as in Unforgiven
I absolutely HATE the darkness. They are the worst band i have evr heard.

effloresce

Who likes Impellitteri???
i realy liek them, i have all of their albums on my Ipod and i listen to them the most! they ahve soem kick azz Instumentals, and the vocal is ok, IDK what you could cross them with, but they are an older band, so their old stuff is kinda slow in vocalism, but their new stuff i realy like (i like the old stuff also) but the new stuff is heavier,their newer album "Victim of the System" is good, they have a song on it called "united we stand" its about the WTC its totaly amazing!!
A band to really look into.
and if anyone else dosent like them i realy dont care, i personaly do...
Im more of a death metal guy, i liek bands like Kalmah, Wintersun, Moonsorrow(kick azz findlan metal band!), but then i like some relife from all the yealing of the death bands and get some great instumental and some softer voices like nightwish.
ALL IMO

pwnag3!!

if you want to check out a good metal band... go for all that remains.. i saw them live with dying fetus and gwar... they rocked the house.. dying fetus still sucks