what is the worst band ever?

hattrick58

Mayhem is very, very bad and very, very sick. After listening to Greendays last effort, they're in the top two. American Idiot is predictable, uninspired and boring. At least I didn't hear any lyrics pertaining to sitting around the house watching tv all day, getting high and mast....you know what I mean. I think they were trying to make a political statement in a, well, stupid sort of way. Boulevard of Broken Dreams? Please! The song was written in two minutes and the chord progression has been done so many times, they should be sued for plagiarism. Seven grammy nominations tells me that music in this country is so pathetic, we will drool over the best of a very, very poor selection. What's their competition? Good Charlotte? Hooblastank? Lost Prophets? They all suck!

flatzboy

blink 182
Is anybody a misfits fan? There one of my favorites, I also Joe walsh he good to listen to when your drunk.:D

tru conch

ive got a few on my list:
good charlotte (kooks)
arvil lavine (wearing a tie doesnt make you punk)
ashlee simpson
all boy bands (how can someone be a band if they dont play any instruments)
there are plenty more that i think are terrible.

A

autopilot

listen to the radio. I think they are having a worse band ever marathon cause thats all I hear.

pwnag3!!

the radio is the last place i go to hear good music...
unless you want a hip hoppy new year or a lame rocker christmas celebration stay away from the FM dial.
now satellite radio isnt too bad.. but im too cheap to pay for service so i just stick with cds

fishy411

Originally posted by WBilton
Originally posted by fishy411

. also for every one who listens to metallica what is the song with almost the same music as in Unforgiven
Unforgiven 2

makes sense. I like unforgiven better anyways.
Whoever said that hoobastank sucks they dont. Their new stuff bloes but their old stuff i like a lot.

avbryce1

I dont believe people put metallica or nirvana under this list:eek:
are you kidding? just because you dont like the music doesn't mean that they make bad music

kentuckian

pwnag3!! i like the icon shows respect where'd you find it?
my biggest pet peave band has to be 311 as well as any "PUNK" band they're all about what other people want not their own sound as far as good bands go i have to say the gods of rock would be well you have to respect RUSH and then following in their footsteps in dream theater my favorite and the there's PANTERA "Cemetary Gates" best friggin song i love it.
:happy:

liverock27

I agree that Nirvana were ahead of their time, but I still think they suck. Most of their music, guitar and bass, sounds the same. Seems like today if you can play two or three cords you have a gold record atealst. One band that I can't stand is Cold. I agree that new country music sucks, but some old country music like Cash and Waylon are the roots to any good southern rock song.

devilboy

MMM BOP is by the Hansons
i dont believe you people dont like metallica and nirvana. sheesh.
as far as i am concerned every single country artist out there sucks.
for the rest i like the 80s music.
pink floyd
metallica
motley cure
etc....

goinballde

well lets see..I think alot of bands are terrible..Lets start with Wham,nickleback,maroon5,good charlotte,oasis,the newer metallica,korn(i like the 1st 2 albums then they went to hell), Limp bizkit,rush(i cant stand that guys voice but, the music is good),a simple plan,all the boy bands, There is tons of others,these just annoy me the most. I like nirvana,deftones,TOOL,a perfect circle,pantera,CLUTCH,black flag,misfits,ramones,social distortion,the messengers,otep and anything

[hr]
or punk..

ross

yall are dissin on country alot! Whats wrong with country? alot of it is good. some is gay, but alot is good...

effloresce

Orphaned Land, definitly check them out, they'r from italy or something, speak in soem language i dont know, lol, then english all in same song, Mabool is a good album, all about Noah's Arch, and no they arent a christian rock band, very very nice instrumentals, not mainly guitars and drums, all different varieties of sounds form all different countries, India, China, Italy, Greece, very different.
does anyone use Bittorrent for Downloading songs/videos? E-mail me if you would like to know where i get my music, and if you would like to download some.
e-mail - Guppieslayer@yahoo.com