What is your first name?

keleighr

Originally Posted by jdragunas
uhhh... rachel???

LOL
nice guess
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i know it is pretty hard to figure out

twinclan

Elise is my name and you all make me feel really old when you say life is over at 29. Boo hoo. Just hit 38 and three kids. OK my name is mom most of the time and that sucks sometimes cause I don't feel old at all, ok I don't act it either.

celacanthr

then you are not old! If you feel young, then you are young is how I see it. My godparent, is 60, and he is SO youthful! if you heard of him, you would expect him to be 20!

twinclan

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
then you are not old! If you feel young, then you are young is how I see it. My godparent, is 60, and he is SO youthful! if you heard of him, you would expect him to be 20!

Thanks! I needced that today!!!! :cheer:

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by twinclan
Elise is my name and you all make me feel really old when you say life is over at 29. Boo hoo. Just hit 38 and three kids. OK my name is mom most of the time and that sucks sometimes cause I don't feel old at all, ok I don't act it either.
I say that in jest... actually my life is right on track and I think my thirties will be great. But my twenties were a lot of fun.
I'll miss the twenties.

my way

Originally Posted by twinclan
Damn kids whining about how young,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, errrr I mean old they are.I wish I was still 38. but then again you are only as old as you feel. Lets see that would make me about 25! :jumping:

connor

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
oops no shes not
oh i know hse likes me..................oh i think she likes me................that song is stuck in my head
thats one of my favorite songs

ruaround

Originally Posted by Sparkles12
My name's Hilary! (no clinton jokes please) :joy:
we get it you didn't inhale either
... welcome to the board, and I like your myspace page
P.S. ruaround - Robert, Rob or Bob ...