what skimmer do you use

jedimaster

Berlin Hang On, hangs onto my sump, with a turbo pump. On a 25 gallon main, 5 gallon sump. Tank will ultimatly be a small reef with a pair of perculas.

viper12775

how is your kare skimmer working out for you the last time i checked your post "i think it was your post" you just set it up and it was breaking in

silkks11

I have the aqau c ev120, its an awesome skimmer. I would really like to know if anyone has the titan skimmer and how they are? Also I was thinking about buying an etss but I dunno b/c they are very pricey but I know they are close to the best u can get. what are your opinions?

gregzbobo

I voted DIY because I use a modified Seaclone. I pulled out the skinny inner tube, and cut it to about 4 inches and stuck it back in. Dramatically increased contact time, and am producing much better skimmate than it was stock.

viper12775

maybe not it wont let me owell i would like to know about the titan it looks good almost 3 feet tall mag 5 pump it should be pretty good for $200 hasanyone tried it yet

viper12775

im going to buy one next week my lfs has new ones there getting rid of before they move to a bigger place they only want $100 for them

lurch694u

The people that voted for the kent nautilus how do you like it??? Does it get really nasty stuff in the collection chamber or half water half nasty stuff?